• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Legend14

Established Member
Just finished match. Had to stay on radio silence all day.

Partey first half was miserable; he looked like he aged 10 years. Second half was better, but not the impact we expect. Just not sure what is going on with him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Can't wait for ACFCON any longer. AMN wasn't half as bad in his Arsenal career as this guy so far

Legend14

Established Member
Just finished match. Had to stay on radio silence all day.

Partey first half was miserable; he looked like he aged 10 years. Second half was better, but not the impact we expect. Just not sure what is going on with him.
Replying to my own post. Had to think about what type of injury would make you play gingerly like an old man and miss so many easy passes…. Yep, groin pull. And that is what I just found out he had recently.

I feel a little better that all isn’t lost, but a groin injury can take forever to heal and you just don’t feel confident taking any chances.

Bad luck for Partey, but still disappointing for us.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Was shocking. Really unacceptable performance. The amount of passes he misplaced, but also missed was really poor. United were all over the place, we really should have carved them open.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Partey has been shocking this season. Hate Guendo all you like, but he usually thrives in games like yesterday.

I know A-M hates Torreira but it's undeniable that he's had a better Arsenal career than Partey.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

This was literally his first half performance:

He looked like he drank a whole bottle of Wrays before the game.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

There was a chance in the first half for him to play a simple ball over to Martinelli who would have had acres to run into and he passed it straight to Sancho. That was the moment I lost all hope in this guy, he’s just not at it.

Sapient Hawk

Can You Smell What The Hawk Is Cooking?
Trusted ⭐

Partey has been shocking this season. Hate Guendo all you like, but he usually thrives in games like yesterday.

I know A-M hates Torreira but it's undeniable that he's had a better Arsenal career than Partey.

Aside from Furious, who somehow place Xhaka mysteriously on a pedestal, no one really hated Torreira.

If anything, I hated Emery for moving him further up the pitch where it was clear his skillset diminished.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Xhaka and Partey is still our best pairing as it stands.
This. It takes two to play a succesful tango in midfield.

Speaking of money, I think and am quite certain that there is only one player who cares more for success, his and the team, and to see his fans happy, than he does for the money. He is injured right now.

Too bad he didnt get the same in return.

Top Bottom