• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
If he can play like that every game we might have one of the best midfielders in the league, absolutely abused City's midfield.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
Motm. Been great last couple of games. Sad his good form coming now and he has to leave for afcon. Just come back fit 🙏

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

174F058E-D5A9-40E2-B22B-A40A8A8D8374.jpeg

My prediction has played right out.

I’m so #aheadofthecurve 🤣

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Liam_Og

Different gravy today. Ironic we see a performance like that with no Arteta and just before he heads off to AFCON for a couple of weeks.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
Different gravy today. Ironic we see a performance like that with no Arteta and just before he heads off to AFCON for a couple of weeks.
He has been pretty good last couple matches last month or so he has been breaking his funk. He is quality I knew he would shake it off

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
And now after criticism he rightly got after Everton game now we hugely miss him. Hopefully we sign midfielder because I'll sound a bad guy wishing Ghana get eliminated as quick as possible

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Bossed the midfield despite having Bozo the Hackjob next to him. Just hope he doesn’t pick up any injuries. He’s top 5 players in terms of ability but seldom shows it due to injury or poor form. Hopefully now he becomes more consistent.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom