• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I'll have to agree with @kofigunner, albeit I was born in the UK, but I'd still like Ghana to go as far as they can, we'll have to deal with it best we can :p

Partey was fantastic today, excellent stamina and his passes were really good. I agree with the sentiment that he hasn't been amazing for us so far, but he's an excellent player and I hope that we'll start seeing that more now.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Been a mixed signing to date for me, but excellent today.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No long range shots to the cornee flag. His best performance in an Arsenal shirt.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Absolutely sensational today.

Don't think you can play a better midfield performance. Shame he has to leave now, hopefully he stays fit.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
World class today. Bringing it back to the Atletico days. He’s played well the last few games, just need him to keep this up now. Bring in a proper midfielder next to him and we’re set.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Since when is bushman a stereotype? Mods think Africa is filled with Bushmen now??? That’s racist

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
I don't get how he can play like this today after some of the performances I've seen from him. It's like a completely different player.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I don't get how he can play like this today after some of the performances I've seen from him. It's like a completely different player.

It completely depends on his attitude...he plays when he wants, sadly :lol:

He can range from 9/10 games to 1/10 games, as easily as Xhaka.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I've loved reading the last few pages as there was so much criticism of him before today. He was awesome today because he played a simple but tough game in the right setup. There were no sloppy passes because we had other players actually doing their job. Near perfection. I hope Ghana go out early in AFCON. He is absolutely vital even when he's not on top form.

Symbia

Since when is bushman a stereotype? Mods think Africa is filled with Bushmen now??? That’s racist
I did not see what you wrote but if your post actually suggest he's a bushman then you needs your brain checked, and the fact you are defending this makes me wonder who exactly you are.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I did not see what you wrote but if your post actually suggest he's a bushman then you needs your brain checked, and the fact you are defending this makes me wonder who exactly you are.
I didnt call him a bushman wtf 🤣

Pulp

Partey has been performing quite well for a while now. Just watch him go to AFCON and return injured or something.

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom