• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

HaffBR

Designer of fancy pyramids
I don't want to justify his red, but the entire thing yesterday shows how out of touch Mikel Arteta is with the human side of his players. For him they are all set of stairs or tools. It's scary really.

This is something I also notice. Arteta has to improve the human part of him, I often see him as arrogant. He has to show more confidence in his players and understand the nuances of situations more. Partey didn't want to play yesterday and looked visibly annoyed.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Yes the red card was silly but then you look at Ayew being treated correctly by Vieira and allowed a gentle 20 minute reintroduction to the PL. We can't play at a basic level without him and he's made Sambi look good too.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Really think if he plays we win. The experienced players cost this time after time, the young guys have done so well to even be in this position. What's wrong with these guys man.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Really think if he plays we win. The experienced players cost this time after time, the young guys have done so well to even be in this position. What's wrong with these guys man.
That's why when i say when we can't put our starting 11 we'll struggle with Thomas and Partey there today we'll create from every angle of the pitch instead of switching sides or going long balls. It shouldn't come to this but this is what happening

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
That's why when i say when we can't put our starting 11 we'll struggle with Thomas and Partey there today we'll create from every angle of the pitch instead of switching sides or going long balls. It shouldn't come to this but this is what happening
With Thomas and Partey? Did we get 2 players for the price of 1?

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Him and Xhaka owe us a big performance v Wolves next, their stupid reds cost us.

If both were available, we win today.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Him and Xhaka owe us a big performance v Wolves next, their stupid reds cost us.

We need a win against Wolves and Sp**s away to make up for Burnley. There's damage that has been done.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?

Should be a bit more than the Wolves game, they owe us the rest of the season to justify their place in this team.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Don’t think he’s ghana unfortunately… he blows too hot and cold and is injury prone.

Wouldn’t mind keeping him for another year for him to prove his worth (if we can ship Xhaka out) and pair him with a more progressive midfielder. He will need to up his level consistently though.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Has he ever had a man of the match game for us?
I remember Guendouzi bossing some games for us and was man of the match in those games.

Gunner D

Coronavirus Truther; ex. Gunner boy dd
Has he ever had a man of the match game for us?
I remember Guendouzi bossing some games for us and was man of the match in those games.
Guendouzi had ‘AtTiTuDe PrObLeMs’ mate. Didn’t apologise for sticking up for his team mate either, so it’s only right that we let him go. There’s no room in this team for egos. We need to trust The process. Arteta knows what he’s doing.

sdotzdot

Established Member
Guendouzi had ‘AtTiTuDe PrObLeMs’ mate. Didn’t apologise for sticking up for his team mate either, so it’s only right that we let him go. There’s no room in this team for egos. We need to trust The process. Arteta knows what he’s doing.
Irony is the very same manager can’t keep his cool on the touch line. Lost his **** at anfield and needed to be held back to be kept away from Klopp. Fans and the team got a buzz off of it and they went on to wipe the floor against us, we were still in the game until Arteta actively cost us due to his childish behaviour.

AM was loving it at the time as well, so stupid :lol:. He’s never even had to address that in the media meanwhile guendouzi like 2 years later from his incident is yet to kick a ball for arsenal again. Disgraceful.

Latest posts

Top Bottom