• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Least when he subbed himself today, he didn't just immediately walk off and instead let the incoming player warm up first.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

You and @OnlyOne can keep thinking that. He’s clearly not rubbish but I’m far from enamoured by this signing.

For me so far, he’s in the same ball park as Pepe and Laca where we will look back on this signing and question if it really worked out like we wanted.

I find it very hard to hang my hat on this guy, is he making it to the next game? We can’t even say.
Yeah clearly a quality player but being a quality player doesn’t actually mean you’re good for your team.

We all know Partey can br great for Arsenal but he hasn’t been yet and saying that seems to be a problem for some reason. Today wasn’t a bad performance though I’m sure we can all agree.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I thought of you when he subbed himself off btw. It’s like these players read our sh*t.

Pretty sure I saw him standing on the bench, yelling at players to stay in position, when my man can't even be bothered to stay on until the end of games :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

@hydrofluoric acid Jokes aside if you’re talking about strictly hitting a target from a set distance then I think Xhaka is a better passer than Partey and I think we see that sometimes with Partey’s loose passing at times.

Partey is still better at everything else to do with passing though, clearly. I just wish he could cut out those loose passes.

@hydrofluoric acid Jokes aside if you’re talking about strictly hitting a target from a set distance then I think Xhaka is a better passer than Partey and I think we see that sometimes with Partey’s loose passing at times.

Partey is still better at everything else to do with passing though, clearly. I just wish he could cut out those loose passes.

Tbh I don't rate Partey during his time here so far. He has a lot to prove. Injuries have not done him any favor but hopefully, he can become a leader in our team this season.

It is just hard to believe someone gives the ball away more than Xhaka, especially in unnecessary positions. I don't have stats either but when Xhaka plays it's literally the only thing I see.

GDeep™

League is very weak
Partey gives the ball away more than Xhaka does tbh, especially in situations where there’s no real need. This isn’t a Partey v Xhaka debate i’m just talking about how it seems he’s allowed to be loose with his passing.

He gives me “I’m a DM for a CL club but I’m gonna try be a CM at a lesser club” vibes. You can see that he can do a job as a CM but he’s not quite there with the consistency of his passing.

Maybe he’s just rusty but he’s been passing like this for a while now, that loose pass to Lokonga could easily lead to a goal against the top half of the league.
@OnlyOne

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I thought he was excellent today on and off the ball. Makes me laugh seeing him shoot.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He was good today but he loses gas too quickly for my liking. Needs to seriously work on his fitness because he is the only midfielder we have that gives us the chance to operate in a 433 or 4231 imo. If Partey ain't fit, we are only going to survive in a back three.
This is what, his 2nd game back from injury?

Latest posts+

Top Bottom