• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Jesus, don't insult the black community by including Xhaka

He got personally drafted by me in exchange for ESR.

EO2B.gif

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Rate him, but you can't just blame Arteta for that, he let us down tonight.

He seemed to be gesturing to get subbed on at one point too, didn't he...players want to win, and we had a chance to get to a final.

Game was lost at 2-0, so for him to slide in when on a (very harsh) booking, when we are in a Champions League fight, was absolutely mad...if we drop points v Burnley (or Wolves, if the Burnley match is cancelled) he has to take some blame.
Artetas desperation put him on the pitch. It’s criminal we are so desperate we play a guy that landing 8 hours before kick off from 8 hour flight from another continent

tcahill

People on here need to chill.

Partey made a stupid mistake in a game he realistically shouldn't be playing. This is his first red for us, hardly his fault that his partner is already suspended and we didn't sign a backup CM.

Still a very good midfielder, looks like some here were just waiting for an opportunity to have a moan.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Funny how Pepe is considered a flop here but this guy played well 6% of the games and everybody can't wait to see him again
Because there nobody better than Partey in midfield unlike pepe there 2 youngster out performed him. Both are not flops but when you spend 120m on them you expect more consistent performance. Players like Sancho are flops he done nothing

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Because there nobody better than Partey in midfield unlike pepe there 2 youngster out performed him.
I really can't hear that anymore, been listening to that crap with Xhaka for years. There are much better players on the market than both of them, if they can't perform we should kick them out of the club and get players who can play

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I really can't hear that anymore, been listening to that crap with Xhaka for years. There are much better players on the market than both of them, if they can't perform we should kick them out of the club and get players who can play
In market yes but in our squad currently no that's why important to find upgrade at least for Xhaka in summer

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Our downfall this season has been the lack of quality at CM. Xhaka, Partey and Lokonga aren't up to required standard.

We need to ditch these Cloggers.

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
There are better players but I don't think they are Artur Melo :lol:

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
There are better players but I don't think they are Artur Melo :lol:
I liked the player at Barcelona, but if I'm honest, haven't seen him in a while. I guess if he was so great he wouldn't be on the bench for Juve, but then again, their coach is weird and not a great fan of technical midfielders

Latest posts

Top Bottom