• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
"He literally played on Tuesday and jumped on a 7/8 hour flight to be here"

Or as American sports players call a normal week in a season.

Poor excuse for a poor pefotmance and a poor mistake.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
FJm0SuAWUAQLjhJ

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
He looked as if he was entering peak form in the city game and then AFCON happened. Has destroyed all of the momentum for a player who has had a very inconsistent season so far.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
That was unacceptable from a player with his experience. Needs to learn from this so it never happens again.

Still some of the blame lies with the club. Partey was in no state to play this game. Both physically but more importantly mentally. He just had a big dream of his to win a trophy for his country crushed, without even taking a couple of days to process that he made himself available to help his club get into a final. Not excusing him but that lunge seemed to be just pure frustration, here he was getting knocked out another tournament.

Anyway he needs to up his game. His performances have been average most of the time. The City game was one of few games where he showed how good he can be. Shame that momentum is all gone now.

BaZZe

Always Blaming Refs

Somehow this apology pisses me off even more than the actual red. These guys need to stop apologizing. Just move the **** on.
People think thisbnew thing of players writing apologies on social media is what's wrong with modern football but people would also get mad if they didn't do one. Dammed if you do dammed if you don't.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
The problem with these apologies is that the players don’t learn from their mistakes. They all seem scared ****less of the Arsenal Twitter army (grown men living with their parents typing abuse furiously away on Twitter).

The players will make the same brainless mistake again without thinking of the consequence and then write the same stupid apology. Rinse and repeat.

If they engaged their brains for once and learnt from it, there will be no need for these stupid apologies.

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
I feel for him, he's been very inconsistent here but seems like a decent lad with a good attitude.

I hope he and the team can push on in the second half of the season, they've shown glimpses of what they can do.

Pop Tart

Established Member
I be honest and I have said this before on here bit he is a flop. He is too inconsistent, how many great games has he really had ? Man City this season, man u away last season are the ones that stand out and a few others.

He looks disinterested and he knows he made a mistake amd joined and it shows In his performances.

Wanted this to work but enough is enough. I would sell

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
IMO Looked like he didn't want to be out there at all yesterday. Youd expect Arteta to send him to the Gulag for what happened, but I dont think bossman can afford to do that at the moment. The second booking really did look like one of those deliberate Christmas holiday yellows 😁

When hes on it a top, top player. When he has a poor game he's a liability.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom