• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
Much better than his outing in Olympiakos but those last 20 minutes were abhorrent. He just can’t last 90 minutes at this moment of time and it limits our team when he’s being careless. He and Xhaka bossed Ndombele and Holjberg but if this game went to extra time I’m pretty sure we would have lost.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
He’s had some ropey moments but I’ll put that down to a lack of sharpness. His good bits of play are really top tier.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Worryingly extremely poor today.

CM seems a problem area.

Partey - very disappointing first season and failing to adapt.

Xhaka - patchy form. Very poor the first months the season then good for several months but has a costly error in him.

Ceballos - so inconsistent excellent one game, poor the next and in the next plays very good but makes costly mistakes.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He had Ndombele Hojberg in his pocket all game until last 15 when all team gone s, *t. It's decent performance still very far from his best

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
Worryingly extremely poor today.

CM seems a problem area.

Partey - very disappointing first season and failing to adapt.

Xhaka - patchy form. Very poor the first months the season then good for several months but has a costly error in him.

Ceballos - so inconsistent excellent one game, poor the next and in the next plays very good but makes costly mistakes.
What? He wasn't great but to say extremely poor is a bit extreme. Why is it every comment has to be taken to the extreme here?

blrgooner

Established Member
Played really well for bits of the game but was the worst player in the pitch for the last 15 mins. He was so poor, I was ****ting bricks whenever he has the ball. Hopefully its just lack of match fitness though.

Scottish_Gooner.

Wasn't the best the last 20 odd mins. Gave a couple silly fouls away especially the kane freekick. I would say it was just tiredness and lack of game time recently.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Some good moments some bad stuff, mixed performance for me.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Still doesn't really look fully match fit. The sloppiness is annoying though. He's like a much much better AMN with the non-chalance

Reactions: A_G

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
His first full 90 in a while, and I think that showed in the last 15-20m. Was quite sloppy and tired in that period.

But he shows the difference between him and most other CMs in flashes, he just needs to eventually tie that all together. Rest him against Olympiakos.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Controlled the game and then was erratic for last 15 mins. But I expect this to iron its self out the more consistent game time he gets.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He was doing so well for 60 minutes and running on fumes by 75. The fk give away and the fact he couldn't get his legs going shows he was knackered. 90 PL minutes, playing in a two whilst not being fully fit is a real struggle for him. Just stay fit. He's getting there. Another one I love.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I love him. He really does never shy away from the play and I love the smart straight balls through opponents midfield. He made some mistakes, but you can see his class. so many positives. He also calms down xhaka in many ways

mpower2540

I love him. He really does never shy away from the play and I love the smart straight balls through opponents midfield. He made some mistakes, but you can see his class. so many positives. He also calms down xhaka in many ways
Agree, I don’t mind him losing the ball the odd time or being loose trying to progress the team. Stuff he was doing at the end was really poor, pretty sure it was down to tiredness/lack of fitness. He’s gonna be massive when he’s fully up to speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom