• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legend14

Established Member
I can say it as many times as needed, for me, he is great and makes our football much better because his passing is most of the time forward between the lines... His volume of mistakes is still high though, but I can understand that it will happen, especially as he is the gay that takes more risks in his game.

You can't win games with Xhaka's and Willians, someone needs to take risks
Today he played 90 so his fitness is improving. Let’s see how well he does in the next one.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I can say it as many times as needed, for me, he is great and makes our football much better because his passing is most of the time forward between the lines... His volume of mistakes is still high though, but I can understand that it will happen, especially as he is the gay that takes more risks in his game.

Thought he was dating a Ghanaian model?

Pop Tart

Established Member
One of these days he is going to score a worldie..until then I hold my breath.

We see the best of him next season i feel. Still a bit sloppy and lacking confidence but his quality is still showing if not consistently in a match yet

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Every time today he look forward no sideways BS. He very good player hope he just stop shooting he not kroos or Modric he always shot it with power but no accuracy

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
Always looking to progress the play unlike a certain coward playing beside him. Other then his shooting & the first 30 minutes (everyone was crap during that) he did decent

Last edited:

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He's getting fitter and looking better. Not as many bad passes today and alone in front of the back four, he was playing passes in to the feet of the forwards for fun. He's a baller too and started the play that led to two of our goals. He may need to bulk up to cope with the physicality of the PL but we've seen him dominate Pogba, so it's keeping fit that needs to happen. It will take a while for him to trust his fitness and his team mates yo have more faith on his ability. Him, Willock and Ode in a three is something I'd like to see. He needs to work on his shooting though.

Always looking to progress the play unlike a certain coward playing beside him. Other than his shooting & the first 30 minutes (everyone was crap during that) he did decent

i cant take you serious man. If you rate Parteys absolute SHOCKER today.. LOL!

he has not had one single game for Arsenal were i said yes, this guy is great. Doesnt mean he cant be, its just that he has absolutely not shown it.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Thought he looked fitter and sharper today, a bit more mentally switched on too. You can tell he's building up.

His shooting from range does make me laugh though, it's atrocious. He always seems so surprised / frustrated when his 30 yard screamer ends up sailing out of that stadium rather than nestling in the top corner :lol:

He's giving John Jensen a run for his money at the moment :lol:

Bagels

Trusted ⭐

All things considered thought he had a good game... one of these days he's going to hit the target with one of his wild shots :lol:

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

New signing syndrome on here.

Let’s be real, he hasn’t been that great this season. I was expecting a lot more from him especially based on the quality that he was showing at Atletico Madrid and the fee we invested in him. I’ll cut him some slack however as it’s his first season, he’s had numerous injuries plus he’s playing under a rookie manager.

Expect much better from him next season.

blaze_of_glory

Thought he had some great moments today while also being very frustrating at times. Slowly improving though I think. We’ll see the true player next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom