• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexs

Says a lot when fans are praying a picture of a player walking normally is genuine.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
I think in pre season he can fake injury if he felt the knock is painful it's to protect himself for the new season we saw what happen when rush him last season.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

That photo is fake btw. He's deffo injured.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Arteta was concerned in his post match interview though.
Arteta is massive lair i don't believe anything he say everything could be clear in few days but the fact he outside already walking on it without problems is positive sign if it's serious the medical team will scan it quickly

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's a crock ffs. Should be looking to get someone there long term to replace him

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
Chelsea trying to crock 2 of our best TP & KT in a 'friendly' before they face us in the league.
We did the double over them last season, super important not to allow it again if they have title aspirations. Really sly though.

Last edited:

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
It was always bad idea you play 2 of your main rivals in pre season its friendly but doesn't mean there won't be bad tackles i mean Millwall were tackling us left and right when we played them few days ago. Also i read the officials today no surprise were absolutely disaster.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It was always bad idea you play 2 of your main rivals in pre season its friendly but doesn't mean there won't be bad tackles i mean Millwall were tackling us left and right when we played them few days ago. Also i read the officials today no surprise were absolutely disaster.
I thought facing rivals like Chelsea and Sp**s in pre-season was very dumb.

I can stomach it because it's for charity, but still.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
This injury has automatically lost us 6 points. Fantastic.

Xhaka and Elneny/Lokonga for the first few PL games 😂 just hilarious.

Groundhogs day. The same thing has been happening at this club for at least 10 years. Never doing summer business on time or with efficiency, always missing out on one or two crucial signings in key positions when it's so obvious to everyone that the team needs improvement in those areas. Now Arteta, Edu and Vinai will have an excuse.

The fact that the team can't get rid of Xhaka, El-neny is still playing key minutes for Arsenal in 2021 and we might have to rely on another young midfielder who was brought here as cover, an understudy is just typical.

People will pretend like Lokonga is ready, maybe he will have one or two good performances, but we all know the inevitable will happen. He will have a stretch of poor performances that will probably kill his confidence. The fans and media will get on him.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐

Hopefully it won't happen again i can excuse it this summer because of COVID and we can't go on tours

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Just ****ing shot me! Partey injured, Xhaka stays and signs new contract. Season hasn't even started and life is already miserable! Life of an Arsenal supporter...

Sad Cry GIF by Team Coco

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

Think Chelsea is actually a good warm up game. Tough oponents, won the CL and we did the double on them last season.

Sp**s is a god awful decision, tho. Game is just too hot for a pre season and we have the league opener the Friday after.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Think Chelsea is actually a good warm up game. Tough oponents, won the CL and we did the double on them last season.

Sp**s is a god awful decision, tho. Game is just too hot for a pre season and we have the league opener the Friday after.
I didn't think we were as terrible as people said, but I had to catch myself many times remembering it is a friendly. A lot of stuff looking like a spitting image of last season also didn't help.

I imagine Sp**s probably being worse for me, as Chelsea being superior was expected.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I didn't think we were as terrible as people said, but I had to catch myself many times remembering it is a friendly. A lot of stuff looking like a spitting image of last season also didn't help.

I imagine Sp**s probably being worse for me, as Chelsea being superior was expected.

I think we got a lot of the same old, but I could see some positives. Even though it was a friendly, we face them again so soon that it's normal for people to get their expectations up, just look at the lineup. That is our first XI until Saka, etc., come back and get fit.

I just think Sp**s if far too risky because of injuries, etc. Imagine if Hector or one of the Hale Enders who are about to leave get injured...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom