• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
He's 28. Prime age lost due to these injuries. Feel sad for him. Arsenal has some curse over injuries. Alexis, xhaka and to an extent giroud are the only people to escape from it.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
He's 28. Prime age lost due to these injuries. Feel sad for him. Arsenal has some curse over injuries. Alexis, xhaka and to an extent giroud are the only people to escape from it.
Even Alexis in 16-17 he was playing with hamstring problem because the over load games with us and his national team. of course Partey injury this one is duo bad tackle but he'll be back in worst case 2 weeks after the season start or even before that depend on his ankle but i wouldn't be worried if we signed a midfielder but now that will force us to play a guy who not fully committed and a guy who s**t.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
Even Alexis in 16-17 he was playing with hamstring problem because the over load games with us and his national team. of course Partey injury this one is duo bad tackle but he'll be back in worst case 2 weeks after the season start or even before that depend on his ankle but i wouldn't be worried if we signed a midfielder but now that will force us to play a guy who not fully committed and a guy who s**t.
Hopefully lokonga starts and does well like how guendouzi started from nowhere against Chelsea in his first season and did pretty well

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Of course, it had to be Partey. Impact injury nonetheless. And just as he started bossing it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I really can't believe they play pre-season friendlies against derby rivals. This is the most idiotic thing I have seen in a long while from our club, and that is something.

Who would have guessed they will try to injure our most important players? I'm so surprised!

Hopefully we now get the Xhaka bencher/rotation midfielder out of necessity, if not otherwise.

Gunners1616

Let's just hope it's not a high ankle sprain even though it does look like that... Same injury as Lebron last season. Very hard to manage and would take him a while just to get back to where he was at.

*fingers crossed*

What a stupid idea to play rivals before the start of the season... The game against Nuno's Sp**s might be even more physical.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
The one top quality midfielder we have and he’s out for the start of the season. Will be even worse when Arteta rushes him back for another injury like he did last season.

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
I didn't see any clips but sounds like a high ankle sprain, right? A couple of weeks possibly a month and a half.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Xhaka and Elneny will almost certainly play all the games until Partey is back...kill me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom