• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Pretty basic answers, but it's great that he can speak English (and Spanish).

Seems a humble guy.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

When listing Arsenal players he mentions Beckham as one of the greatest :facepalm: Send him back! :lol:
lol he did say Bergkamp tbh he is Assnaa thru and thru (Assnaa is how Arsenal sounds like with their accent its a well known meme).

I like how when they asked him what was his strengths and what his game was about and he didn't answer it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

lol he did say Bergkamp tbh he is Assnaa thru and thru (Assnaa is how Arsenal sounds like with their accent its a well known meme).

I like how when they asked him what was his strengths and what his game was about and he didn't answer it.

The coming of a future politician.

Anders Harbo

Angry Scandinavian #6
The coming of a future politician.

I heard it as Beckham:red::rofl:. Was about to go all out keyboard warrior mode on him... but then I realised...

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Is that my boy Partey in Dior B22 sneakers? Another saucey player joins the ranks. :cool:

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

I listened to that bit twice but you're right I'm sure, if not they would have cut it out I guess.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

I listened to that bit twice but you're right I'm sure, if not they would have cut it out I guess.
It was a very controlled and even partially scripted interviewed tbh so, yes like you said it would have been edited it out.
Whenever you hear “return Arsenal to where they belong” is usually the giveaway for confirming there was corporate input.
I think HTC confirmed only 6 journalists there to interview.

skummm

An entertaining and revealing read :)

Welcome, octopus :clap:

Looking forward to some of this!

Auba/Willian, Laca/Auba, Willian/Pepe
Saka, Partey, Ceballos, Bellerin
Tierney, Gabriel, Luiz

Auba/Willian, Laca/Auba, Willian/Pepe
Saka, Partey, Ceballos
Tierney, Gabriel, Luiz, Bellerin

Laca/Auba
Saka, Willian/Ceballos, Pepe
Partey, Ceballos/Xhaka
Tierney, Gabriel, Luiz, Bellerin

Last edited:

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Imagine you’re a little kid in Nigeria like @Oxeki, you ain’t watching this Arsenal team :rofl:. You’re busy watching Kane and Sonny, Mane and Salah etc.
You don't know what you're saying.
More people watch Elneny here every week than Salah. Arsenal is massive over here.

Last edited:

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
I like how Wright has seemingly taken over Pires' David Brent role, of always turning up at the workplace even though he doesn't actually work there anymore...love this club :lol:
And then Partey mentions Wrighty first when he is asked about which Arsenal-players he admired when he grew up:lol: Don`t getme wrong, Wright is certainly an Arsenal-legend but I doubt Partey knew too much about him, he was 8 or 9 when Wright left us.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
And then Partey mentions Wrighty first when he is asked about which Arsenal-players he admired when he grew up:lol: Don`t getme wrong, Wright is certainly an Arsenal-legend but I doubt Partey knew too much about him, he was 8 or 9 when Wright left us.

He was actually even younger, think Partey wasn't even 5 when Wright left :lol:

Probably didn't even see Ian play for us, bless him...though I can remember things I did when I was 5 years old, so you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom