• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Partey's gonna turn Pepe into a Black Israelite next time Arteta benches him.
Black Israelite Pepe would probably be very effective. Imagine the pure rage in his dribbling and finishing :lol:. He would devastate the league and scare the old hard ****s on the panels. Beating Shaw 6 times in one game, slappin it top bins then parking up outside Souness' gaff with his copy of Protocols like "This ain't Pogba, bro"

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Its calm. We'll get something from Italy I think, Atletico seem to be interested as well.

Just need him to get decent numbers. Around 15 goals in the league without pens should excite enough of Spain/Italy.

We say this every year about our players and yet we can never get a decent deal for any of them, maybe other clubs just don't rate them as highly as some sections of our fanbase do...

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I wonder if Partey was shocked at the welcome he got when he got here, that was a pretty big photo shoot he got haha.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

We say this every year about our players and yet we can never get a decent deal for any of them, maybe other clubs just don't rate them as highly as some sections of our fanbase do...
who in our fanbase rates Laca, Kolasinac, Sokratis, Mustafi, etc? this isn't even true lol

A lot of our players are definitely rated higher elsewhere for sure. Nobody was really buying this summer we wasn't the only club who struggled.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
who in our fanbase rates Laca, Kolasinac, Sokratis, Mustafi, etc? this isn't even true lol

A lot of our players are definitely rated higher elsewhere for sure. Nobody was really buying this summer we wasn't the only club who struggled.

Not that they particularly rate them, more so they expect us to get fees. They're all average players on 100kp/w, only a few clubs in europe can afford to pay the for top players let alone poor ones.

We've been trying to flog Mustafi for years now yet no one has gone near him, says it all. I think we'll have the same issue with Lacazette/Kolasimac next summer. They can sit around for another few years then go somewhere on a free, they hold all of the power.

Ibadan

Thread Bump Police
Black Israelite Pepe would probably be very effective. Imagine the pure rage in his dribbling and finishing :lol:. He would devastate the league and scare the old hard ****s on the panels. Beating Shaw 6 times in one game, slappin it top bins then parking up outside Souness' gaff with his copy of Protocols like "This ain't Pogba, bro"

:rofl::rofl: Can't wait for Partey to revolt until we get a black coach in. I was reading about 5%ers, it seems like a slippery slope to anti-semitism

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

You remember the invincibles season well? Be grateful for that at least man, trust me. I was born in 96 so I was only around 7 or 8 at the time. I cant remember the football too much, and I wouldnt have understood it well enough anyway.

Unfortunately my earliest memories from being a child was '06. I saw some fantastic moments like Henry dribbling through the Madrid team and shocking the Bernabeu, as well as the nail biting Lehmann save vs Villareal.

But yeh that final loss was traumatic for me, probably the most upset I have ever been in my life so far. Was crying all evening and was crying in school the next day when my friend brought it up as a joke :lol:

You know what I do weirdly, think it all clicked memory wise for me the season before.

Remember the Sol red card game vs Utd and the Leeds defeat vividly. After that it’s much better detail but I still didn’t really understood what I was seeing like I do now tbh.

11 year old me definitely took Thierry and all his madness for granted.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Give. Me. The. Training. Footage. Now.
tenor.gif

6g0P.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom