• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
And Partey doesn’t have the attacking traits Pogba has but that’s fine because they’re two completely different types of players.

Come to think of it, a Pogba-Partey midfield would be insane. Maybe we can make it happen next year when his contract expires :shivering:

Rather a Santi next to Partey, 10 times the player Pogba is.

Last edited:

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Just love it. The panic when Aouar deal fell through. Then when Ghana lost to Mali.

Then the Ghana Arsenal fans telling that it means basically nothing.

Oh the drama already! The beauty of football coming right at us in this beast of a player. :drool:

I don't even care if he fails miserably basically. At least Arteta has seen the problem. It's like AA first step. :rofl:

Last edited:

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
Just love it. The panic when Aouar deal fell through. Then when Ghana lost to Mali.

Then the Ghana Arsenal fans telling that it means basically nothing.

Oh the drama already! The beauty of football coming right at us in this beast of a player. :drool:

I don't even care if he fails miserably basically. At least Arteta has seen the problem. It's like AA first step. :rofl:

No chance he fails. The only thing that could stop him is a horrible injury. Although I wish he was like 25 instead of 27. That's the only negative, cause I only see him being elite for another 3 years at most, especially with his style of play.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

No chance he fails. The only thing that could stop him is a horrible injury. Although I wish he was like 25 instead of 27. That's the only negative, cause I only see him being elite for another 3 years at most, especially with his style of play.

That's why I thought Aouar was the wise choice in money sense.

But really this is the move you need, to perform now. And still many (like me) think this it's not an expensive deal for his current level & projectory.

(Atletico always wanted to renew and get a better release clause.)

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
That's why I thought Aouar was the wise choice in money sense.

But really this is the move you need, to perform now. And still many (like me) think this it's not an expensive deal for his current level & projectory.

(Atletico always wanted to renew and get a better release clause.)

I really always thought we needed both, but if we only had the option for one, then Partey was def the better option.

He covers so much of what the team has lacked in the middle for years. His ability on and off the ball will make him such a threat.

Auoar is not gonna have that sort of impact off the ball on defense, neither is he gonna be able to power his way through the middle brushing off challenges.

Auoar would have made us play more free flowing footie though, would be much more fun to watch with Partey, Auoar, Saka, Auba and Pepe on the pitch together.

Pyres7

CMs generally age better than other positions, I wouldn't be surprised if he could go well into his 30s at a high level.

amigo

Ghana doing better this match. A defense splitting pass from Partey has just given them a third goal against Qatar. Current score Ghana 3 Qatar 1

Santi's Left Foot

No Longer Sleeping in Theo's bed
Was better from Ghana today in the 5-1 win against Qatar. Two assists (first one a bit of a miss hit?)

Over hit a few passes and was a bit sloppy but was ok for a friendly. Saw glimpses of outstanding ability but Qatar weren't as physical as Mali.

Last edited:

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
m0124.gif

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Have you now switched to :shivering: (shivering) after they won 5-1, and see that pass above for example?
:lol:

Taking anything from a Ghana match is a fools errand anyways. Can beat or lose to anybody 5 nil - they are just a dodgy team who have always struggled upfront as it’s been ages since we’ve had a quality striker.

Nice assist though, reminds me of some of Song’s passes he would make to Van Persie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom