• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Need to know what he can't do because every interview and player analysis article is basically saying he's going to come here and dominate. We're not going to have a Yaya Toure at Barca vs Yaya Toure at City type transformation are we?

It's the hope that kills, I need to know this man's weaknesses.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

It's the hope that kills, I need to know this man's weaknesses.
lol same, that's why I am staying quiet and managing expectations.

I was already aware of him since I am Ghanaian, but haven't watched him at club level outside of Champions league. All scouting reports and articles make him out to be some beast. The handful of matches I did see him he had dominant displays.

I am getting Song vibes from him - someone who primarily sits and can pick out the odd defence splitting pass.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

If there is time I'm certainly looking forward to seeing his photoshoot & interview in a few days time before the game. Hopefully there will be time.

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.
I'm actually really excited for this... I was swamped in work the past days and just finished a project and saw the pics.

The fact that we completely ****ed Atleti on this one as far how the deal went is such an amazing icing on this cake.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

HE'S HERE!!!

Me at home every time I think about this signing:

giphy.gif

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
He seems like a lovely humble guy who transforms on the pitch. The kit looks great on him and he speaks well. I hope he has a great debut.

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
I'm watching his press conference and the way he speaks is like you'd hear a text being read by the Google Voice A.I. Really weird. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom