• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaseUteinberger

Established Member

Couldn't watch the game but clearly our Partey did well. Good to hear! Looking forward to seeing him in the league!

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Raul has gone and our last two signings have been an instant hit! Lovely!
Raul brought us Kieran 'Tesco Bag' Tierney and and did all the heavy lifting for Gabriel but you know that already don't you?

I'm excited/scared to see what a full Edu&Arteta transfer window looks like.

Wryer

Watched his highlights and he does seem like the complete midfielder with no real weaknesses. He can contribute immensely on both ends.

I'm even more intrigued if can be the glue that brings the rest of the team to another level.

I can see the full backs, and dribblers like Pepe/William/Reiss benefiting greatly from Partey's presence.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
I saw one misplaced pass all game. He also lost the flight of the ball in our box but just seemed to get it on the ground seconds later. Owen Hargreaves was all over him pre match. He's just so complete. Imagine how good he'll be when he makes a real effort and has more capable team mates to pass to.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Raul brought us Kieran 'Tesco Bag' Tierney and and did all the heavy lifting for Gabriel but you know that already don't you?

I'm excited/scared to see what a full Edu&Arteta transfer window looks like.

Raul did some heavy lifting into his own pockets and was sacked for it

Wryer

Nice to see opposition bouncing off an Arsenal midfielder for a change.

And no it's not just because Rapid Vienna :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I saw one misplaced pass all game. He also lost the flight of the ball in our box but just seemed to get it on the ground seconds later. Owen Hargreaves was all over him pre match. He's just so complete. Imagine how good he'll be when he makes a real effort and has more capable team mates to pass to.

You don’t think he was making a real effort?

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Raul did some heavy lifting into his own pockets and was sacked for it
I don't think he did fraud or there would be legal proceedings. My guess would be favours for intermediaries and overpaying for players.

Either way, that hustler got **** done.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
The class he has was just so... obvious. Nicking the ball back, shrugging players off, passing between the lines, winning aerial duels, tracking back.. complete performance from a complete midfielder.

He got a yellow and I wasn't remotely worried he'd get a second. He's like an octopus. RW couldn't do anything through the middle, couldn't even dink the ball over him :lol:.

He's elevated our midfield. Instantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom