• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dbig

Basically his career down the toilet tbh, he's gonna spend his prime years at a club not in contention for leagues and Champions Leagues, and he's a player good enough to win titles like that.
Can only blame himself for following the money.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Arteta ran him into the ground tbh, I said he should of been rested vs Wolves because they’re **** but nevermind I’m not manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
As expected we won't see him play at least 30 league games until he have pre-season. Tierney too it's very frustrating but nobody build as xhaka or Elneny who can play every 3 days

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Arteta ran him into the ground tbh, I said he should of been rested vs Wolves because they’re **** but nevermind I’m not manager.
Would help if your backup is not Elneny or Ceballos you can't trust both they won't dominate Neves or Moutinho the way Partey did

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Meanwhile my man Doucoure tearing it up on Merseyside. I'm afraid this is an occasion I wish I wasn't AOTC.

Iceman10

Established Member
What a terrible transfer it has been.

Up there with Hazard at Real Madrid.

Is this serious? He had no real injury history when we signed him. If nothing else I think your comment deserves a bookmark that can be returned to at a later date.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

That's why I mentioned Hazard, who was injury free at Chelsea but became an absolute crook at Real.

Wasn’t Hazard’s problem that he turned up for his signing announcement like this? :lol:

screen-shot-2019-07-10-at-14-00-16-1024x575.png

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Gabriel
Partey didn't start, or even play in, every match while at Atletico. Think that's part of why he never had any injury problems there.
That's so easy to forget. Don't know about this season but Atletico certainly played 4-4-2 when Partey was there so he would get rotated a lot under Simeone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom