• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

dka1

100% Dark Chocolate
Trusted ⭐

Yeah I saw a few comments complaining about him being poor but I actually thought he was quite good, one of the only few that performed well (by only few probably the only player that was decent lol, cry).

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
He is expected to do everything because all of his partners are limited in one way or another.

He doesn't understand how he should play, should he take some risks or should he play it safe. He needs to take risks in the game because nobody else can, but he is also our only DMC, a position that doesn't allow risky plays, at the same time!

The club needs to find a partner for him, either DMC or someone technical so he can focus on one role only. We can't continue with DMC who is required to dribble and progress the ball

Ash10

Chairman of the Bum Brigade
He is expected to do everything because all of his partners are limited in one way or another.

He doesn't understand how he should play, should he take some risks or should he play it safe. He needs to take risks in the game because nobody else can, but he is also our only DMC, a position that doesn't allow risky plays, at the same time!

The club needs to find a partner for him, either DMC or someone technical so he can focus on one role only. We can't continue with DMC who is required to dribble and progress the ball
All of his partners being bums makes playing Luiz a necessity even tho he has mistakes in him

We have to buy a proper partner for him

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Playing all alone in midfield and the poor guy was run at from all directions. Without Saka and ESR, there's no forward ball. He played some good balls forward that Laca mostly passed to a Liverpool player. He did as well as he could.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Saw multiple times he would beat the press amd everybody just stood there watching. No movement at all and he ended up having to pass it back. Yesterday was extremely poor from the whole team
Yes you right it was such extremely poor effort. We lucky to have player like Partey

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
At least he stopped shooting tonight but that's probably because we got nowhere near their box.
He had one blocked shot, kept it down, it actually seemed on target!

Am able to recall with crystal clear accuracy as I had him £5 @ 12/1 anytime scorer. I would only have spent the money on K cider anyway.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐
Elite midfielder. I just hope we don’t waste his peak here. He can do it all. Great in the air, good passer, good dribbling, great strength, excellent balance.

One of the few shining lights this season. Love him.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
With every peformance i lose optimism that He would be able to turn his dreadul season around.

That was Diaby and Ramsey like bad tonight.

To think we let two players in Torreira and Guendouzi who had good first seasons for us and far superior to Parteys first season go out on loan and paid 45m for him.

mirrorstare

We agreed to pretend is not that he's poor but that he's unfit and will magically be world class next season.

I hope we can find the spell to make it happen by that time.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Step it up Thomas

Benefit of the doubt

Mind you he is the closest thing we have to a WC player

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
Imagine Torreira having half as bad game like this. Torreira and Douzi were dumped for inferior players.

I still hope Partey can be class for us, there is something between all these mistakes that makes me think he will be great, but so far, Torreira and Douzi were simply much better than Partey and Elneny

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The pass where he had all the time in the world, but picked out Mikel on the touchline...proper disasterclass tonight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom