• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

He has been a terrible buy so far , injury prone and nervy performances despite him having the odd good game. He is a quality player but these injuries have stopped him for gelling with his teammates and affected his qualities for us.
Let's say you buy a player who has almost never been injured, and then you buy him for decent amount of money while he is rated very high, and in the first game an opponent breaks his leg.

Was it a terrible buy? No. It was still a great buy, but bad luck.

Atlas

Lost a sausage bet on Xhaka 😭
I’ve never been a superstitious person but the Arsenal injury curse is a real thing. Man who never gets injured joins Arsenal and he becomes a regular on the injury list. If only there was some way to transfer the injury curse onto Xhaka. How ironic is it that the worst player we have is the only one who never gets injured.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I’ve never been a superstitious person but the Arsenal injury curse is a real thing. Man who never gets injured joins Arsenal and he becomes a regular on the injury list. If only there was some way to transfer the injury curse onto Xhaka. How ironic is it that the worst player we have is the only one who never gets injured.
I think at this point Thomas should change his name to Topaz Partey, maybe it's in the name. Rocks don't get injured.

Barry

Definitely Not An Old Poster
He really needs to stay fit. I only saw two backpasses and one was mishit. Fast mind and fast feet.
He's class when he's on it, can do literally everything (apart from score I suppose). Feel like we were robbed a bit last season with Partey's injuries. Like you, I really hope we see him fit and firing, will make a massive difference to the team. If Lokonga hits a groove next to him they could be really hard to handle.

gunner4lyfe

Established Member
He's class when he's on it, can do literally everything (apart from score I suppose). Feel like we were robbed a bit last season with Partey's injuries. Like you, I really hope we see him fit and firing, will make a massive difference to the team. If Lokonga hits a groove next to him they could be really hard to handle.
Won't happen because as soon as such man is back he'll go straight into the lineup

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Just seen it says Nketiah on that tweet and not just Partey...bless him, buy who really cares if Eddie is fit, tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom