• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey (Out)

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
There is zero chance this guy signs an appearance incentivized contract at 31 with his injury history. I mean I know the guy is dense but that would literally be the dumbest financial decision from a footballer in recent memory.

Need to get this guy far the **** away from Arsenal. His existence has literally pushed people away from supporting the club.

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

There is zero chance this guy signs an appearance incentivized contract at 31 with his injury history. I mean I know the guy is dense but that would literally be the dumbest financial decision from a footballer in recent memory.

Need to get this guy far the **** away from Arsenal. His existence has literally pushed people away from supporting the club.

That's what the people of the Contracts department will be hanging their hopes on.

TriniGunner

I understand why people are saying Partey should leave because of his injury record but from a purely footballing perspective, it's ridiculous to sell such a quality midfielder. His abiiity to break defensive lines with a single pass is what makes him so good. What we need is to use him more in offensive transition, but we lack players who can finish these.

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
I understand why people are saying Partey should leave because of his injury record but from a purely footballing perspective, it's ridiculous to sell such a quality midfielder. His abiiity to break defensive lines with a single pass is what makes him so good. What we need is to use him more in offensive transition, but we lack players who can finish these.

Yeah but the problem is he can't stop breaking defensive lines even when he's off the pitch.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Wow, you think A-M hit rock bottom with @drippin fantasies and his justifications for r**e a few days ago? Then, here comes @ArsenesCoatMaker by emerging from the shadows, publishing even more absurd defenses of r**e in his worldview. Wtf is wrong with you?

Furthermore, I think it is blatantly hypocritical for someone holding such opinions to use Arsène's name as their moniker.

A-M would be better off without people like this in the group.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

405aa26d-9677-44b1-8a6e-51fc51f1323c_text.gif

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The interest for Partey from Saudi been there since last season he need to accept to go there first and it's time for him to go there he physically look finished

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

so if he leaves, vieira, sambi and esr linked with move away. We will have 3 first team midfielders left in Jorginho Rice and ode?

Arsenal Quotes

When you start supporting a football club, you don’t support it because of the trophies, or a player, or history, you support it because you found yourself somewhere there; found a place where you belong.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, June 16

Arsenal are one of several clubs who have contacted PSG over the signing of Xavi Simons, but the Parisians only want to loan the player this summer [L’Equipe]

Arsebal have registered an interest in 26 year old striker Artem Dovpik [Diari de Girona]

Latest posts

Top Bottom