• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey (Out)

Status
Not open for further replies.

North5

Here since 2009. Unlike Cornavirus.

He's done at being consistent at the top level. You just can't have such inconsistentcy from a senior player. We need a younger like for like probably. Or at least a new Xhaka. A shame he's done, because he is a great player when he actually turns up, which is rare now. But if the Saudis are offering money for a guy with all his issues and one year left. You just take it

MikeVinna

Established Member
He's done at being consistent at the top level. You just can't have such inconsistentcy from a senior player. We need a younger like for like probably. Or at least a new Xhaka. A shame he's done, because he is a great player when he actually turns up, which is rare now. But if the Saudis are offering money for a guy with all his issues and one year left. You just take it

True. But on the other hand if we really can’t sell him then(unlike most here) I’m not opposed to seeing him as a squad option coming season.

As it stand we’ve got Rice, Jorginho and Partey for two position so there’s room for a big signing already. And then I don’t think that’s a bad bunch of CM/DM’s at all.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:
Thread is calm at the moment. Just one wrong word and it kicks off again…

Frustrated Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

TromsoGooner

Obsessed With Looking for Eric
Considering how long he had been out for I thought he did pretty well when he came back. With other players of his quality you would be be very optimistic after a solid pre-season. Partey is a different case though with his injuries, physical decline and off the field stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

2024 Summer Transfers Deadline

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, July 16

Arsenal have rejected a £30m bid for Emile Smith Rowe from Fulham, who are now considering a second bid [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Marseille are keen to sign Eddie Nketiah as they look to replace the outgoing Pierre Emerick-Aubameyang [Simon Jones - MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom