• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Class today even when we were down he was the only one that give the team bit of stability in midfield at 2nd half he was even better

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He's improved since dropping deeper

I think he has just improved, since Xhaka was brought back into the team.

Lokonga has some good games with Partey, but did look his age at times...Partey just needed a partner in midfield.

Henry boi

The extra time and calmness he has on the ball is incredibly, we saw that on Full display especially in the second half
Could do with him shooting less though

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
The extra time and calmness he has on the ball is incredibly, we saw that on Full display especially in the second half
Could do with him shooting less though
I won't mind him shooting where there opportunities but he always go full power 😂

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
He played well today and has done consistently for a while now.

I'm a massive fan of his talent but at some point are we ever going to bring up how careless he is on the ball at times? Like he can be so sloppy with the basics.

I'm not having a go at him but I'd like to see it sorted out sooner rather than later.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Love him. He is the reason why cvnt clubs like wolves, Southampton and the likes don’t come to our ground and dominate the midfield. We may not win. But there was a time where these smaller teams came here and just dominated us in the middle with xhaka and ceballos chasing shadows

grange

Losing my brain cells 🥸

Player:Havertz
He's been playing well lately. Hopefully, it means he has settled in now. Next step is if he's going to keep taking shots then he really needs to get them somewhere in the same town as the goal.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Uncle Thomas not getting the praise he deserves today. Don’t worry. The most intelligent Arsenal fans know his worth.
Me @Riou and the boys when we get mentioned

208-E49-A0-5-B34-4705-BE9-B-AC250-A1-DBC89.gif

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
On the ball good today (3xcpet for selfish and dreadful shots!) But off the ball still poor positionally and defensively.

blaze_of_glory

He's been good lately and was excellent today. He's a top player when on form, hopefully he can keep this up as it's exactly what we've been wanting from him.

sergio_giorgini

Dying on Mt.Neymar Hill
We need to mould him into our own Busquets/Fernandinho. Don’t think he has the legs anymore for box2box. Needs to sit in that holding role, mop up and distribute the ball intelligently. Just needs to be a bit less careless in possession.

Fewtch

Özil at 10 And Emery Out
We need to mould him into our own Busquets/Fernandinho. Don’t think he has the legs anymore for box2box. Needs to sit in that holding role, mop up and distribute the ball intelligently. Just needs to be a bit less careless in possession.
I've been saying this for like 2 years now but that's exactly what his role has been for at least 90% of the time here and in his last season at Atletico Madrid. B2b Partey is a myth, Arteta bought him to be a holding midfielder, his best position. Whether that's playing next to a DM in a 4231 or two inverted fullbacks in a 433 it's the same role just different formations on paper.

Top Bottom