• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Hope he can come back for Spuds. That’d be such a ****ing boost. Their midfield is static af. Hojbjerg and Bentancur move like tractors.
Skipp getting injured for the rest of the season was a big deal.

They have to play those two in every game, because Winks as an option is even worse than Sambi or Elneny.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Arteta on Thomas Partey's recovery…
He's progressing but he had a significant injury, a recurring injury as well, so we don’t expect him to make progress that quickly to see him this season, but hopefully I am wrong.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Partey to me is equally not serious though. I personally don’t expect much from him, this season will fall on Xhaka’s shoulders yet again.

Uncle Macho never lies, but A-M stay trying their hardest to paint me as the villain when I only be trying to post to the best of my ability 🙏

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope he comes back this season...but we have to make sure he is 100% fit, don't rush him.

Xhak-vi and Elne-iesta in midfield, got dis anyway 👊

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Laca replaced already...

2004-05-15T154302Z_1_MT1ACI1290581_RTRMADP_3_SPORT.JPG

... lovely!

Top Bottom