• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Body Falling Apartey

sdotzdot

Established Member
I rate his ability but have to say he seems very mentally fragile. Honestly don’t feel he has it in him to get much better here. My crystals are supporting my analysis.

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Keep thinking the likes of Saul, Koke made him play better. He’s not a natural leader in the true sense… similar to how he plays better with Xhaka next to him.

If we are planning on selling Xhaka, we will need a replacement who is not only a more reliable player but also one that takes on the responsibility to allow Partey to play his game

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
He probably rues his decision to join us, tbh.

Partey's become a straight up meme these past 2 years :lol:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I heard rumours he drinks and parties a lot, I kinda believe it because sometimes he's the best player on the pitch for us and others he plays like he's hungover.
Defo doing a London crash course. 😂

AberGooner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

So good defensively tonight. Seems to always be the guy making clearances out of the box.

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Smith-Rowe
passing was **** but took some brilliant positions to keep clearing anything in the box. Not just after going down to 10 but in the first half as well.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
first half really pissed me off few times he lost few simple balls that player like him shouldn't but the 2nd half was very good didn't put foot wrong and helped us defensively.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

One of the most important plays from him was saving White's possibly only mistake in CB area at the beginning of the game. It could have been a goal.

I still get frustrated sometimes with his lack of focus in easy passages of play.

Riou

...like Xhaka, thought he was quality... normally always seems to be so good defensively.

Riou

Xhaka has been decent...but if life was fair, this would be our midfield right now...

jack-wilshere-and-thomas-partey-of-arsenal-during-a-training-session-picture-id1358978263

Though if life was perfect, this is the Ghanaian midfielder who would be playing next to Jack...

Emmanuel-Frimpong-5-800x492.jpg

...that midfield would have been dench!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Xhaka has been decent...but if life was fair, this would be our midfield right now...

jack-wilshere-and-thomas-partey-of-arsenal-during-a-training-session-picture-id1358978263

Though if life was perfect, this is the Ghanaian midfielder who would be playing next to Jack...

Emmanuel-Frimpong-5-800x492.jpg

...that midfield would have been dench!

Crying, Wilshere-Frimpong-Ramsey was supposed to be our midfield for a decade. :lol:

No idea how Frimpong was ever rated at the club tho, guy was so average and a complete clown.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
No idea how Frimpong was ever rated at the club tho, guy was so average and a complete clown.
He was actually excellent technically, just didn't have the brain to support it. Probably the most natural ball winner we've ever had in our youth system.

Shame he didn't last, would be our DMC version of Balotelli :lol:

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

...like Xhaka, thought he was quality... normally always seems to be so good defensively.
My friend who I watch games with and me always argue about the importance of Partey. Even when he is off on the ball he does so well defensively and he can’t see that. But then again he is an Arteta fan and I don’t know how long our friendship can stand that

Riou

Crying, Wilshere-Frimpong-Ramsey was supposed to be our midfield for a decade. :lol:

frimpong.png

...was funny how much he disliked Nasri :lol:

Reactions: Xln
Top Bottom