• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Its his first game back from injury mate come on. :lol:

Hardly his biggest fan but give the hobbit a chance.
Torreira with a number 1 all over

Liverpool+v+Valencia+Pre+Season+Friendly+RUsi0jm12OFx.jpg

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Those Red Wing teams were incredible. I was a massive Canucks fan back then and every time they faced the Wings you just knew they were gonna lose. Still remember Steve Yzerman almost single-handedly beating Vancouver in the playoffs on one leg, what a warrior.
To be fair, Dan Cloutier played his part... ;-)

The Canucks re really on the up at the moment. Was hoping Pettersson would fall, but Vancouver sadly liked him as much as I did!

lomekian

Essays are my thing
Ah 2002. Yzerman had a completely done knee and captained the team to his 3rd Stanley Cup. And I got married ten days after they lifted The Cup. Wonderful year.

Stevie was one of the reasons I became I wings fan. Same colours as Arsenal. A young inspirational captain who would do anything for his team. A long period without success...

I was so lucky, started supporting The Arsenal just before the won the League Cup against Liverpool in 87 and started supporting the red wings in the early 90s when they were just starting to go from perennially awful to 25 years of excellence.

Of course the last 3 years have been depressing on both fronts, but in both cases I think the worst is past.

Kysus

I increasingly this the club will find a way to get this over the line, but I still don’t think y’all have appreciated how broke the club are this summer.
after reading that times sport article where they first talked about Martinelli signing a new deal makes me think we need to sell to buy this summer.

We need a clearout anyway.
Sell Torreira, Kola, Holding, Sokratis, Elneny for sure as they are not good enough.
Guendo/AMN depends on their attitude.

Buy Partey and one senior "8", buy 1CB extend Ceballos loan.
If Auba or Laca leave replace them.

Proper selling is key this window, we have been so so bad at it for as long as I can remember.

jmsmtthw28

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I'm still not sure about Torreira I would keep him unelss he starts making noises about wanting to move again or we can get a huge offer for him (unlikely).

Also is AMN a right back for us?
I know hes happy to play any position now but has arteta said what position he expects AMN to make his own.
If hes a right back then we have three right backs, if hes a LB then we have 3 LBS or does Arteta want to use him in the midfield next season.

AMN has impressed me a lot lately, his attitude is spot on and hes performing on the pitch.

say yes

forum master baiter
We need a clearout anyway.
Sell Torreira, Kola, Holding, Sokratis, Elneny for sure as they are not good enough.
Guendo/AMN depends on their attitude.

Buy Partey and one senior "8", buy 1CB extend Ceballos loan.
If Auba or Laca leave replace them.

Proper selling is key this window, we have been so so bad at it for as long as I can remember.
Yep, we need to sell but the issue is that corona has wrecked football finance. Sugar daddy clubs aside, nobody has much spare change.

The transfer market is going to be seriously deflated this year, which means raising funds through sales is going to be very difficult. Swaps are probably the best approach.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

I think we'll swap him with Guendouzi + cash tbh.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

Just look at him do it against the best. Not getting Partey would be up there with not getting Suarez in terms of how sad I'll be.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Earlier on here someone said save our money because we have AMN. I don't see him on that stat list! :lol:
Yes because AMN will make our midfield go to another level. Signing Partey is like having auba in midfield a world class midfielder

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
Just look at him do it against the best. Not getting Partey would be up there with not getting Suarez in terms of how sad I'll be.

I was sold after his performance at Anfield if he can do it against Liverpool with the thier fans and thier high press then he can do it in every game. I'm confident this deal will be done specially he'll be getting 140k easily treble his current wages

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Yes because AMN will make our midfield go to another level. Signing Partey is like having auba in midfield a world class midfielder

My problem with AMN has always been the same, inconsistent! Also he gets booked easy, managed another one yesterday and he only came on as sub!

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
My problem with AMN has always been the same, inconsistent! Also he gets booked easy, managed another one yesterday and he only came on as sub!

AMN can play anywhere he versatile and give his best but if you want to compete for top 4 you can't depend on AMN

KrissKringle

Reinventing VAR 😡
As good as Partey may be for Atletico, it's hard to get excited for a possible transfer because after a few months of playing in the Arsenal way, he'll look bang average.
Players look great for other teams and when most of them come here, it's like they're on stupid pills and lose all their football IQ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom