• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DennisTheLegend

We need to move quick with this one before one of the elite clubs show interest. This is the priority signing for me. We lack energy and drive in our midfield - I cant take another season of watching our midfield pass side ways.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I know the running joke is Juventus are cheap but they did sign Higuain for €90m, Delight for £75m, Ronaldo for £100...

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
I'm confident it won't happen but if he did join Juve that is the point where I'd have to kind of walk away.

A main target you've been following for ages, you know the price. Pay it.

Certain its because of the CL so hopefully Atletico get dumped out tomorrow and things start moving.

yorch44

Commander of the Pelotudo Brigade
This summer got me vibes of those when we got only cech and that guy with the broken back. We will end with only William and without Ceballos :lol::rofl:

grunger

Heard that atsenal are waiting for Madrid to finish their champions league commitment before negotiating for Partey.

Halcyon Daze

This summer got me vibes of those when we got only cech and that guy with the broken back. We will end with only William and without Ceballos :lol::rofl:
Not the first time you’ve been ridiculously negative. Window shuts October 5th, it’s mid-August FFS. There’s also European competitions still going on.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Gazzetta are tier 5 aren't they?

AC Milan tier list says Gazzetta are tier 4. I think you'll see a lot of players linked with Juve now Pirlo has arrrived.

Anyway, Leipzig vs Atletico tonight. If Atletico get dumped out then we eating good next week.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Gazzetta are tier 5 aren't they?

AC Milan tier list says Gazzetta are tier 4. I think you'll see a lot of players linked with Juve now Pirlo has arrrived.

Anyway, Leipzig vs Atletico tonight. If Atletico get dumped out then we eating good next week.
They were very reliable but last few years they look like the mirror

Manberg

Predator
So Atletico want the £45m release clause paid in full, and Partey wants £200,000 a week. Yeah, this ain't happening. Was exciting while it lasted.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
So Atletico want the £45m release clause paid in full, and Partey wants £200,000 a week. Yeah, this ain't happening. Was exciting while it lasted.

If we’re actively bidding for him we’ll already know what salary he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom