• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That would be interesting, considering that Madrid have said to us numerous times they are not taking any player swaps from anyone, not letting Partey go for anything under his clause if they agree a deal with Inter for under his clause. You'd think that wouldn't happen though.

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me
Get Aouar now then try for Partey late in window maybe A.Madrid will get desperate or Partey will push for a move. Will be wrong leaving them both late of window.

Yeah surely with Emi & Torreira out we can get one next week. Then sell AMN or Bellerin + Guen to get the other. That would be a perfect window!

GoonerBoy19

We are also pushing for Torreira sale. So one of these transfer will kick off this week. Sokratis deal should also speed up now to free up non HG places.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
I've got a feeling it's also indeed those 2 or likely nothing - looks like Arteta means it, when he says that he only will get players in that he is certain of improving our side.

Probably also the reason we haven't even heared whispers about a potential alternative to Aouar's profile and I'd have a guess our reported interest for Zakaria a few months back is most likely the only alternative to Partey, who's only leaving next year.

Might also be something about that Soumare guy though for the Partey-profile, if it isn't happening. But think there is no replacement for Aouar, if it doesn't happen this window

Tosker

Does Not Hate Foreigners
I've got a feeling it's also indeed those 2 or likely nothing - looks like Arteta means it, when he says that he only will get players in that he is certain of improving our side.

Probably also the reason we haven't even heared whispers about a potential alternative to Aouar's profile and I'd have a guess our reported interest for Zakaria a few months back is most likely the only alternative to Partey, who's only leaving next year.

Might also be something about that Soumare guy though for the Partey-profile, if it isn't happening. But think there is no replacement for Aouar, if it doesn't happen this window
there is always the chance, admittedly a slim one, that by insisting he must have Aouar and/or Partey he might squeeze a contribution from the Kroenkes

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
there is always the chance, admittedly a slim one, that by insisting he must have Aouar and/or Partey he might squeeze a contribution from the Kroenkes

I don't get why people are so incessant about a contribution from the Kroenke's when we don't actually need it.

We need to get rid of players regardless of investment from them. And in fact they've already helped us this summer, getting rid of the loan repayments and allowing that to be spent within the club. It all has a knock on effect. Now the window can be seen as a normal one for us in terms of spending.

However getting players out is still key, if you can't get rid of your Mustafi's and such then you can't bring new players in.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Interestingly Soumare wouldn't count towards the Non HG quota as he only turned 21 in February.

If we can't get rid of the desired players I can see us going for Aouar and Soumare over Aouar and Partey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom