• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
these transfer threads are supposed to be about news, rumours, developments etc

if only posters would limit themselves to commenting only when there is something new to comment on:(

I do think these threads can be very useful place to learn more about that particular player. Especially if it is a player coming over from another league. It is also interesting to see a variety of different viewpoints/opinions.

Usually I don't have any problem when people bump these threads with an irrelevant post but I can understand it can be a bit frustrating to see a transfer thread bumped when there isn't any news at all. I think there is a solution for this. People can post whatever they want as long as there isn't too much time between posts (you could have a time frame of minutes otherwise it is considered a bump). So if an hour or more has passed before the last post you must wait till there is an actual link, news etc before you can post. This way you should never get a bump without a new development.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

these transfer threads are supposed to be about news, rumours, developments etc

if only posters would limit themselves to commenting only when there is something new to comment on:(
So how else can you talk about the players, should I make a player thread for him now?

I don’t mind, mods this is fine right?

<<reed>>

Lidl Tir Na Nog
Atleti reading about all the sales happening at Arsenal
jordan.jpg

Jakarta

Mandem are these Twitter ITK’s messing with my intellect?

Atletico want Torreira and we want Partey, but we can’t include Torreira in a swap + cash deal for Partey?

If it’s true I would tell Atletico to stuff Partey’s release clause up their a$$.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
You've had a failed gif moment there. Happens to me all the time.

Wish we could copy and paste on this forum, its 2020 ffs.

Agree with this 100%

@American_Gooner can you please get in touch with the creators of this site and get them to change this...thanks from all of AM!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom