• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐

It's something. Hopefully we'll do it

Hasn't that Aouar thing kinda showed that being interested in a player doesn't mean you get the player, you also have to have enough money to buy the player. If we didn't have enough for Aouar I highly doubt we have enough for Partey.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Havent been a relaible link in months (arguably ever) for Partey.

Doesnt appear to be Arteta kind of player (prefers the more intellgient and technically gifted such as Arour and Jorginho that is not goin to over possesion constantly).

Heres hoping Orny or Romano tweets
Jorginho to Arsenal
Partey to chelsea

We end the winners and that will guarantee us Finnishing above Chelsea this seaaon.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩

Doesnt appear to be Arteta kind of player (prefers the more intellgient and technically gifted such as Arour and Jorginho that is not goin to over possesion constantly).

Here hoping Orny or Romano tweets
Jorginho to Arsenal
Partey to chelsea

We end the winners and that will guarantee us Finnishing above Chelsea this seaaon.

Fun fact. Partey had a higher take on/dribbling percentage than Aouar last season. And I mean way higher, partey in the 80%'s. Aouar high 50%'s.

Partey is technically very gifted. Huge misconception that he isnt.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Fun fact. Partey had a higher take on/dribbling percentage than Aouar last season. And I mean way higher, partey in the 80%'s. Aouar high 50%'s.

Still turns over possesion too often with reckless passing.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Partey is big black guy. He is seen as brute basically no matter what. He is also 27 while Aouar is 22. Our fans will always prefer 22 potential than ready made 27. So it’s no wonder most of our fans preferred the french player. As of today partey is better and more proven. But the word potential gives our fans hard on like no other fan group

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Well before the summer I would have been happy with Partey and Willian as our no8/10.

If they can pull that off then all is forgiven. But they won’t.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
Well before the summer I would have been happy with Partey and Willian as our no8/10.

It was all Partey for me. If we solidify midfield it will allow others to be more creative. Liverpool have zero creative players in midfield.

say yes

forum master baiter

Yeah majority on here (although not me) wanted Partey more than Aouar, so I think you’d have to be delighted if we pulled that off.

Our rivals have strengthened much more than expected though, which is why so many were hoping for more than just Partey (and tbh I doubt we’ll even get him).

A failure to get either Partey or Aouar would be catastrophic for Edu given the club have been briefing we want both of them.

Malky

Established Member

Heres hoping Orny or Romano tweets
Jorginho to Arsenal
Partey to chelsea

Where's this myth that Partey isn't a techincal player? Do you think he just runs around alot, muscling players off the ball then passing it 5 yards?
He is a techically sound player, levels above everyone we currently have in midfield.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
He is a techically sound player, levels above everyone we currently have in midfield.

Xhaka and Elneny yeah, Ceballos is superior technically, so no.

Thomas on his own really isn't going to accomplish that much for us, I mean Ceballos-Thomas will be a much better pivot in our current set-up, but we desperately need a creative player.

If money is the issue with Aouar, we made a poor mistake not selling AMN to help finance the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom