• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

You are in for one hell of a ride this summer, if you expect us to sign two CBs.
I actually call the opposite and tell you we are most likely signing NONE.
Saliba, integrated Mari and Mavro coming back will be all that you get.

Focus lies on that CM position, clearly.
Strikers as Laca/Auba go, with their money being put back into it.
We're 1000% signing another CB this summer.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I watched him yesterday.
This guy is an absolute beast.
He has everything we lack in midfield. We should be doing everything possible to sign this guy

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
From what I've seen he plays great at RB and rarely plays in midfield even though that's his position. He could be our AMN replacement.

Oxeki

Match Day Thread Merchant
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
he plays a lot in midfield in the big games.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Should be our 1st priority in summer if he didn't new contract. Still we won't the only ones after him.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
I get the feeling if this guy is as good that he is about to end up in UTD. Probably dependent on whether Pogba stays or goes. But if Pogba stays and this dude if he is as good ends up at UTD along with a winger I'd be livid. That'd be one hell of a midfield and really exciting young attack.

I got a feeling Utd are going to go all in for this guy, Sancho and Koulibaly.

senna

Dont see utd going in, they'll be happy with mctominay & fred (who has played ok the last few games). They will likely go after a more attacking mid (british eg grealish/bellingham) as seems solskjaer's strategy. Chelsea could be possibility if they sell kante.

We should go all out and offer him the wages he needs to get this done, before he renews & the release clause goes up.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Hea not going to go from beaten the world champions in the champions league to getting beat by Olympiakos on a Thursday night.

L3T5 PL4Y

Flair Accuser
Maybe one of Laca and Auba going the other way+cash so we get him and Lemar then sign Cavani for free? Now that'd be interesting.

Pyromaniac

Maybe one of Laca and Auba going the other way+cash so we get him and Lemar then sign Cavani for free? Now that'd be interesting.

A swap with Laca + 10-15m would be my dream. Atletico will want that clause paid straight up front and we will never get more than 35m for Laca. I dont think he will come though. If we are lucky he really fancied Arsenal as a kid and Viera was his role model or something like that...

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Depends it’s job and we pay more

If it's true his buy out close is 45m someone else will snap him up. He does seem a decent player. Have only watched him half a dozen times so no expert but I cant see him leaving Athletico to come here. While he may get more money he is already a millionaire.

Some may think the difference of 60k a week and 120k a week is worth the change he and his family may be very happy in Madrid. It's a wonderful city much better than London in regards to living.

Weather much better also. Style and way of life may be enough to make him stay there.

Gunner-Union

If it's true his buy out close is 45m someone else will snap him up. He does seem a decent player. Have only watched him half a dozen times so no expert but I cant see him leaving Athletico to come here. While he may get more money he is already a millionaire.

Some may think the difference of 60k a week and 120k a week is worth the change he and his family may be very happy in Madrid. It's a wonderful city much better than London in regards to living.

Weather much better also. Style and way of life may be enough to make him stay there.

Who knows tbh I guess it depends what Arteta can sell to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom