• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
I’ve no doubt we’re interested, but I‘d be amazed if we could afford a €50m transfer this summer.

It would have to be some kind of backloaded instalments deal but I think with release clauses in Spain you have to pay it all at once. I suppose we could offer them slightly more to try and get the deal done that way. £15m this year, £15m next year, £25m in 2022.

dashsnow17

Doesn’t Rate Any Of Our Attackers
Trusted ⭐
I’ve no doubt we’re interested, but I‘d be amazed if we could afford a €50m transfer this summer.

Our net spend certainly couldn't be as high as in previous years, it might even have to be down around zero. But in theory we could spend 50m on Partey and recoup that in sales.

Red London

Anti-Simp Culture
Trusted ⭐
Our net spend certainly couldn't be as high as in previous years, it might even have to be down around zero. But in theory we could spend 50m on Partey and recoup that in sales.
Yeh, Mkhy Mustafi/Sokratis and Torreira would raise 40-50m alone I would say. We could get rid of all 3 of those for Partey and still be better for it.

say yes

forum master baiter

This summer poses a great opportunity to take advantage of a weak market filled with uncertainty to strengthen the team. I wouldn't be opposed to club acquiring some financing that is dedicated strictly to recruitment.
Blimey. First he got Kroenke to chip in, now he’s pulling in funds from XXIII capital too.

Big **** Raul has done it again hasn’t he @American_Gooner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom