• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey

Do you think Partey will sign for Arsenal?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Fingers crossed for a late bid , but I suspect we will miss out due to not being able to collect suitable fees for Guendouzi etc.

A shame if we miss out , he fits the exact type of player we need and could easily strengthen a rival at this rate .
New member that’s trusted. :eek:

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

I wouldn't be surprised if we do get him on deadline day in the last hour but if we do I wonder why we always wait till deadline day to do all these deals? Don't forget 6-7 years ago it was Özil we got on deadline day after wanting him & being linked for most of the window.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
**** what that ****** says. He knows nothing that's going on here.
I don't think we'll get Partey but people need to realise that Orny know's nothing here now, he's lost his connection to the club.
He was on top of the Guendouzi and AMN stories from the beginning.

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Everyone who writes off Orny needs to think about his new role at Athletic. His job is not to break stories anymore, he got a lot bigger fishes to fry than that. Leave that work to the simpletons.
Orny has moved up in the world, no longer a transfer merchant.

Beany

ITK
Trusted ⭐

If we loan Lemar, that will allow them to sign Torreira right?

That would be a weird one, given he was the Partey/Aour of a few windows back but has done nothing much since to suggest that he justified the hype.

Hell, we’ve made weirder last minute signings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom