<

Thomas Partey

Discussion in 'Arsenal Talk' started by field442, Oct 5, 2020.

1. AberGooner

AberGooner Well-Known Member

What's that now 1 win with him in the side? :lol:
    Delighted to see him back, perhaps the only bright spot of the night. Hopefully he can get a proper run now till the end of the season.

2. yousif_arsenal

yousif_arsenal King of Twitter Rumours Moderator

Not 100% fit I'm not surprised he lost ball few times few poor first touches still happy he back and completed 30 minutes without problems he'll kick on

3. DasBootist

DasBootist Well-Known Member

Great to see him back in the shirt. Arteta must be cautious with his minutes for a few games now

4. Mrs Bergkamp

Mrs Bergkamp Established Member Trusted

Good to see him again. Telling that within five minutes he was questioning why the ball wasn't passed yo him. He was a bit loose in places but his speed to intercept forced Palace to give the ball away but sadly, we couldn't win second balls. His sheer strength took out Eze temporarily and after receiving the ball and passing backwards twice, thereafter he looked to go forward. He will make a difference if we can find technically good and mobile CM's to create an actual midfield.

5. Riou

Riou A-M's Resident Jobber

Tommy when he signed for us...

[​IMG]

Tommy by the end of this season...

[​IMG]

Feel we will run him into the ground, gonna be a fun ride in the meantime, a top player to watch...he REALLY should be playing for a better team than Arsenal 20/21 version though :lol:

Last edited: Jan 15, 2021
  6. DUFFMAN

DUFFMAN Well-Known Member

Thought he was good today.

Neat and tidy.

7. Geofranco

Geofranco Well-Known Member

He hasn't had the chance to gain any sort of rhythm since he has been here. He needs a few games to build his rhythm and get used to whatever system Arteta is trying to utilize. Clearly the only player in the team with elite talent right now, Saka and Martinelli got the potential, but not there yet.

Maybe likes this.
  8. Pop Tart

Pop Tart Well-Known Member

Mod Edit: ffs

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2021
    novar likes this.
  9. dka91

dka91 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Riou, Troopz, Trilly and 1 other person like this.
  10. AberGooner

AberGooner Well-Known Member

Yeah because I made it clear in my post that he had the greatest game I've ever seen. :facepalm:

11. DUFFMAN

DUFFMAN Well-Known Member

How was he poor?

His passing was slick and he got a few tackles in

Bizarre post.

AberGooner and AbouCuéllar like this.
  12. AbouCuéllar

AbouCuéllar Well-Known Member

Please lord, Thomas-Dani pivot going forward. They look like they would compliment each other quite well and raise the level of our incisiveness going forward.

Oxeki, say yes and Pyres7 like this.
  13. John oxford

John oxford Member

poor game yesterday but great player. it would be interesting to see him guendouzi.

14. Ash10

Ash10 Jury Lite

Well that escalated quickly

Trilly and Red London like this.
  15. yousif_arsenal

Mikel confirmed that Partey didn't have problems after the game and now he ready to compete and we'll take next step with Partey.

16. Trilly

Trilly Full-Time Respecter Of Women Trusted

Guy is so elite, the way he snaps into tackles yeah...I'm sure he's the type of player who drains the confidence of the attackers he's playing against.

Not sure how he solves our main problems though but he's a coaches dream.

17. yousif_arsenal

yes he won't make our attack go another level but he won't get bullied he very good with ball and difficult to get off him any top team that want to compete should have that type of midfielder the game against Utd showed how good is he it's shame he injured after that even against Sp**s where he was half fit he was dominating the midfield.

Trilly likes this.
  18. say yes

say yes Thread Title Abuser

Great player. Building block of our midfield is in place. Now let's find him a partner or two.

Red London likes this.
  19. novar

novar Well-Known Member

Decent performance, but you would think we were witnessing prime Vieira with the way he was getting praised in the comments

It reminded me of another player early days, and gave me 34 reasons to doubt.

20. TakeChillPill

TakeChillPill Well-Known Member

What a player....proper midfielder