• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
He needs a run of games to build momentum, he clearly is still rusty from not getting game-time cause of the injury. Really hope we can get another CM to partner him that is more dynamic than Xhaka, Ceballos and El-neny. If Joe Willock had a better touch and passing ability, he'd be a very good partner. Cause he has the athleticism and can break the lines with his powerful running with and without the ball.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Don't want to get ahead of myself, but hard not to see shades of Patrick Vieira. What an impactful player.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Decent performance, but you would think we were witnessing prime Vieira with the way he was getting praised in the comments

It reminded me of another player early days, and gave me 34 reasons to doubt.

If the performance today seriously reminded you of Francis Coquelin, you might want to stop commenting on football, mate.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Honestly the club has a responsibility to strengthen.

The guy is the perfect deep midfielder and I’ll be gutted if we waste his prime.

Get him a number ten and a grafter alongside at minimum.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Partey...

1mvb27.jpg

"I have had it with these mother-****ing midfielders, giving away the mother-****ing ball!"

FinnGooner

Established Member
Absolutely terrific player. When he’s playing, watching Arsenal is actually fun. Makes players around him better.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
You see him many times today at 1st half he tried to make good pass forward but our players misread that at times its not surprising because there lack of understanding between Partey and rest of team but when he see movement he pass quick he not sideways it or take long to release the ball

novar

That's exactly what I'm talking about, the super impactful.

That's the thing with the NotManbergs, they're not contrarians like those people having a field day in the Cedric thread, they are a relic from a time people actually thought a player was extremely valuable for hoofing a ball to the left wing with precision once in a while

Really hope everyone is right, what I saw was a player that didn't make Xhaka redundant at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom