• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Atletico messed with Vinai. They saw a need and thought they could disrespect him. You don’t get where he is looking like that unless you have a mean side to you. They just got vinaid

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Just finished my first YouTube scout. Finally finally have some athleticism in the middle. He’s not Ceballos on the ball but his touch is far from bad, combined with his pace he beats defenders with his first touch and dribbling quite easily. Another press resistant player added to the ranks. :drool:

Monster in the tackle as well and I can’t see anyone but the most elite of athletes running away from him, if we can’t switch to a back four with Thomas in midfield then I don’t know if we ever will.

AbouCuéllar

Author of A-M essays 📚
Sharing is caring, fren.

Can't share whatsapp voice notes, which are the funniest part, but let's just say they are ****ing pissed off, some hate towards Thomas--though I've explained to them that they have only the club to blame for its negotiation tactics--lots of hate towards Cholo and desire for a change (Pochettino, which tbf would be an ideal fit for Atléti), lots of crying about the **** they can't move on like Vitolo, Lemar (tried to diffuse a bit by telling them no worries it's not just you, look at us with Kola, Sokratis, Mustafi, etc.), or players that just haven't progressed (Koke), lots of anger at having no marks like Torreira and Herrera in the squad :lol: (that part I didn't diffuse at all).

Best was when talking about the replacement one of them in our chat who was in full breakdown mode mentioned Campaña (who seems to be their main target to replace Thomas) and a madridista in true madridista style chimes in just to rub insult to injury saying 'buff you guys are so sad, you just vacuum up the dross that one else wants at their club'. Madridistas can be c*nts this is a moment of brilliance, made an already broken Atlético go on a mad angry rant about how they are **** and 'fallicius' (Vinicius, bad wordplay with the word 'fallar' which is miss) is **** and Courtouis just saves their arses :lol:

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Can't share whatsapp voice notes, which are the funniest part, but let's just say they are ****ing pissed off, some hate towards Thomas--though I've explained to them that they have only the club to blame for its negotiation tactics--lots of hate towards Cholo and desire for a change (Pochettino, which tbf would be an ideal fit for Atléti), lots of crying about the **** they can't move on like Vitolo, Lemar (tried to diffuse a bit by telling them no worries it's not just you, look at us with Kola, Sokratis, Mustafi, etc.), or players that just haven't progressed (Koke), lots of anger at having no marks like Torreira and Herrera in the squad :lol: (that part I didn't diffuse at all).

Best was when talking about the replacement one of them in our chat who was in full breakdown mode mentioned Campaña (who seems to be their main target to replace Thomas) and a madridista in true madridista style chimes in just to rub insult to injury saying 'buff you guys are so sad, you just vacuum up the dross that one else wants at their club'. Madridistas can be c*nts this is a moment of brilliance, made an already broken Atlético go on a mad angry rant about how they are **** and 'fallicius' (Vinicius, bad wordplay with the word 'fallar' which is miss) is **** and Courtouis just saves their arses :lol:

They should blame Cholo and his favouritism to golden boys like Koke and Saul. Not that they aren’t important but Thomas does their dirty work and they crumbled against Juve + Leipzig without him.

Imagine a guy like that being on 45,000 euros a week.

Makavelii

Brilliant signing. We have a ball winner in midfield again thank god. Psyched for the next game to see him in action.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
EjmpyuXXYAAhX2q

...not all heroes wear capes!

Makavelii

Just finished my first YouTube scout. Finally finally have some athleticism in the middle. He’s not Ceballos on the ball but his touch is far from bad, combined with his pace he beats defenders with his first touch and dribbling quite easily. Another press resistant player added to the ranks. :drool:

Monster in the tackle as well and I can’t see anyone but the most elite of athletes running away from him, if we can’t switch to a back four with Thomas in midfield then I don’t know if we ever will.

Just not sure we have the #10 player for it. Unless we use Willian there.

Leno
Bellerin - Luiz - Gabriel - Tierney
Partey - Ceballos
Pepe - Willian - Auba
Laca​

This would work. (Or switch Auba to #9 and pull in Saka on the left).

Aussie_gunner123

Established Member

That is so funny but that is on them for refusing to negotiate all window. Main thing is we got him & it's time to Parteyy!! Good work by our board & Arteta!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom