• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifly_Gooner

I feel he’s a very good addition to our squad specially considering the lack of quality in midfield. Having said that, boy he’s expensive! The reported wages alone are huge. Oh well, Atleast now I can hope that we can move back to 4 atb and play the way Arteta initially wanted us to.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
CONGRATULATIONS!

56aO.gif

Now, who will Arsenal leave off its registration in order to conform with the Homegrown rule.

GoonerJay24

What a window boys. Willian, Gabriel and Partey as permanent transfers.

Gotta be a 8/10 window for what we needed. But the quality that we signed is beyond what anyone expected for a team that finished 8th.

We shot for the stars with Aouar and it didn't come off. What we do know is the board will back this manager so let's back this football club.

Its been a pleasure. I'll hang around for a bit as you all love me xoxo

But we're not consistently an 8th place team are we? That's just because of the covid and Emery situation.

Stop with this negative narrative!

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Welcome aboard Thomas.

I really hope he hits the ground running.

With deadline day signing and our desperations of a day earlier, when the deal seemed to be off, the expectations on him will be massive. Coupled with teh fact that we paid maximum price, I hope he will become a stellar presence in our midfield for years to come.

Xhaka - Partey
Ceballos (Özil ;) )

It could become a very balanced midfield

Dutch D

Well-Known Member & FPL Champion 19/20
Buzzing that we got him.

Bit worried about his wage, but hope we can return to a more sensible wage structure when Özil and the bum squad leave.

Still think we lack a significant amount of creativity in midfield. Hoped for some deadline day fireworks in that department as well but can't have it all. Now we must use ESR or Saka in a midfield three at least until the January window. Could be a blessing in disguise as I rate them both, but I don't know if Arteta dares to do this.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Buzzing that we got him.

Bit worried about his wage, but hope we can return to a more sensible wage structure when Özil and the bum squad leave.

Still think we lack a significant amount of creativity in midfield. Hoped for some deadline day fireworks in that department as well but can't have it all. Now we must use ESR or Saka in a midfield three at least until the January window. Could be a blessing in disguise as I rate them both, but I don't know if Arteta dares to do this.
Wage is journalist nonsense, no way we quadrupled Partey’s wages!

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

I once only signed Partey and nobody else in football manager, won the league with Arsenal. You guys think Arteta plays FM?

Makavelii

Buzzing that we got him.

I’d prefer Willian playing att mid to ESR or Saka at the moment. I don’t think they’re ready for that and I see Saka as a career winger.

Willian has the right attributes for #10. Especially as he ages and starts to lose pace.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom