• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

Loving what I saw today one of the few positives other than the result of course .

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
I couldn't see the game properly because the tears kept getting in the way. Going from Xhaka to Partey is like going from your right hand to Pamela Anderson

giphy.gif

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
The commentators seemed shocked by how good his passing is...maybe I am reading too much into it, but I feel pretty much every black central midfielder is seen as a "ball-winning DM", annoys me.

Will be amazing here, still can't believe we signed him :drool:

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
The commentators seemed shocked by how good his passing is...maybe I am reading too much into it, but I feel pretty much every black central midfielder is seen as a "ball-winning DM", annoys me.

I’ve said this before on a post here but a lot of black players are rated for their physical attributes before their technical ability. He’s the most technically gifted central midfielder we have, yes even more technical than Cellabos but not many pundits will say that.m

RunTheTrap

Kai Havertz Offense League
You can clearly see on the pitch who the CL level players were when Thomas was on the ball. Personally, I felt like he wasn’t trying his best, this was basically a 2nd gear game from him.

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba

Right up there with wow you’re so articulate :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom