• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Thomas Partey: Midfield Tank Engine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Macho

In search of Pure Profit 💸
Dusted 🔻

The commentators seemed shocked by how good his passing is...maybe I am reading too much into it, but I feel pretty much every black central midfielder is seen as a "ball-winning DM", annoys me.

Will be amazing here, still can't believe we signed him :drool:
Yeah you’re right, black/african midfielders of his build do tend to get type-casted as destroyers sometimes.

Some players do manage it ofcourse but it’s hard to get by in La Liga for that long without being good on the ball.

Very well rounded and happy he is here. It looked like he wasn’t even trying.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

He's so far ahead of everything we have right now that it's gonna become evident that none of our other midfielders are good enough if we're to seriously progress. Ok for this season and trying to get into too 4 but going forward we need to find Partey an actual top partner and a top creative midfielder too.

OnlyOne

‘Donkeys don’t have a peak, they remain useless’
Trusted ⭐

He's so far ahead of everything we have right now that it's gonna become evident that none of our other midfielders are good enough if we're to seriously progress. Ok for this season and trying to get into too 4 but going forward we need to find Partey an actual top partner and a top creative midfielder too.

Think he and Ceballos will look really good together.

SingmeasongSong

Right Sometimes
This sounds great and all, but was the game bearable ? The result looks **** and I'm not sure about rewatching a bad match just for his scenes.

Manberg

Predator
Can someone share a video of his whole performance? I missed large parts of the game.

Mod Edit: please don't do this

Last edited by a moderator:

GunnerShy

Tiers above tonight's standard. Which we'd expect.

So clever. Be interesting to see what he brings in the PL. Our best midfielder by some Margin

sdotzdot

Established Member
I just watched some highlights and **** me. Having someone in midfield who doesn’t move like he’s in quick sand is unrecognisable as an arsenal fan.

As soon as he gets the ball he looks to move it on instantly or drive forward with it if he has the space/is an option.

Can’t wait to see more of him.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Can’t wait to see his Vs video. Just watched the match highlights and he wasn’t really shown in those.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom