• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets - Arsenal v Watford

GunnerGer86

Hi folks - Rangers and Arsenal fan from Glasgow here. Coming to London at the beginning of April and hoping to get tickets to the Arsenal v Watford match currently scheduled for Saturday 2nd April at 3pm. Can anyone give me some advice on the best way to go about getting reliable tickets in good seats? The Arsenal website has yet to advertise these but there are quite a lot of online sites selling tickets but not sure how reliable each of these are.

Thanks

Maxim

Hi folks - Rangers and Arsenal fan from Glasgow here. Coming to London at the beginning of April and hoping to get tickets to the Arsenal v Watford match currently scheduled for Saturday 2nd April at 3pm. Can anyone give me some advice on the best way to go about getting reliable tickets in good seats? The Arsenal website has yet to advertise these but there are quite a lot of online sites selling tickets but not sure how reliable each of these are.

Thanks

Do you have a membership? I personally have never and will never buy tickets from anywhere other than arsenal directly.

Because the game isn't until April, tickets won't go on sale until about a month before depending on your level of membership. You have to be at least a red member to buy tickets to PL games. You can get this membership on the arsenal website.

Then just wait until tickets go on sale and buy one, if you miss out you can go on ticket exchange and usually get one. Just go on the arsenal website it's all explained there.

GunnerGer86

No i dont have a membership but had a look on the website now (thanks) and looks like this might be the best option. Only concern is that I dont manage to get one through the club or the ticket exchange - although i suppose that's when i could try the online sites if i have no luck that way. Thanks for your help.

Fallout

if you go down the red membership route, make sure you're at your computer at the exact time tickets go on sale. demand is insane.

Latest posts

Top Bottom