• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets Enquiry

Croatiansensation

Dear Gunners family I need help.
My best mate is the biggest Arsenal fan I met till now, and considering I am his best man on his wedding I wanted to take him for an Arsenal game. The thing is as you all know, and it is smtg I wasn't aware is that only membership holders can buy the ticket, so I was wondering If there is someone who holds the membership and doesn't intend to go on West Ham game to buy me pair of tickets? I am sorry if i posted in a wrong section, and i hope this isn't against the forum rules, but I read somewhere that this kind of action is possible.
Cheers from Croatia

Croatiansensation

Dear Gunners family I need help.
My best mate is the biggest Arsenal fan I met till now, and considering I am his best man on his wedding I wanted to take him for an Arsenal game. The thing is as you all know, and it is smtg I wasn't aware is that only membership holders can buy the ticket, so I was wondering If there is someone who holds the membership and doesn't intend to go on West Ham game to buy me pair of tickets? I am sorry if i posted in a wrong section, and again for reposting it and i hope this isn't against the forum rules, but I read somewhere that this kind of action is possible.
Cheers from Croatia

Marjorie

Thread Monopolizer
Message this guy

I'm sure he'll be doing similar packages for the west ham game

If you're travelling from Croatia then you might as well go all in on that sort of thing rather than just the 'cheap' seats

Croatiansensation

Thank you very much I will surely do that :)

Message this guy

I'm sure he'll be doing similar packages for the west ham game

If you're travelling from Croatia then you might as well go all in on that sort of thing rather than just the 'cheap' seats

Latest posts+

Top Bottom