• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets Question - 26 Dec (West Brom)

AmericanFan

Hello all,

My family and I are traveling to London for the first time for Christmas vacation. One of the top things on my list is to go to a Premier League match. I'm fairly new to PL football, but I have a few friends that are big Arsenal fans and of course they are telling me Emirates Stadium offers the best experience.

Anyways, I wanted to get some opinions on the best way to get 2-4 tickets for the West Brom match on 26 December. When do tickets become available? Should I get a red membership for every member of my party, or should we look at other sources for buying tickets to this match? Are there any pre-festivities we should see before the match?

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Mods - if this thread is in the wrong place, please feel free to move it.

Latest posts+

Top Bottom