• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
This isn't a post looking tickets ot condoning the "touting" system.

I just wanted to know how much tickets are roughly being sold by touts in and around the stadium.

I see a lot of 3rd party sellers flogging tickets for £200. Is this what the men on the street charging too?

El Duderino

That's, like, your opinion, man.

I just wanted to know how much tickets are roughly being sold by touts in and around the stadium.

I see a lot of 3rd party sellers flogging tickets for £200. Is this what the men on the street charging too?

I think there's a specific place to put this on the forum, but I'm leaving it here until @A_G sees this, as I can't find the right place currently.

You should probably try and get in touch with some fan groups on twitter, mostly the big guys, as they very likely know people.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saka
If anyone wants tickets for a particular game, grab a red membership and use the exchange, or message me on here first.

My son has down syndrome and is ill a lot, train strikes make it hard for me to get to every game. I would rather transfer you my tickets directly at face value for a given game than ever let a tout profit.

The atmosphere in the Emirates has been amazing lately, I'd always want a real Arsenal fan in my seats.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
If anyone wants tickets for a particular game, grab a red membership and use the exchange, or message me on here first.

My son has down syndrome and is ill a lot, train strikes make it hard for me to get to every game. I would rather transfer you my tickets directly at face value for a given game than ever let a tout profit.

The atmosphere in the Emirates has been amazing lately, I'd always want a real Arsenal fan in my seats.
I'm a red member but hard getting tickets on the website. I'm gonna try again on Monday for Brighton. Fingers crossed.

Some of the prices on 3rd party sites are mad like. But sometimes that's the only option especially when the team is flying.

Never had much of a problem previous season even on FB and twitter groups was easy. Success makes life difficult.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
I'm a red member but hard getting tickets on the website. I'm gonna try again on Monday for Brighton. Fingers crossed.

Some of the prices on 3rd party sites are mad like. But sometimes that's the only option especially when the team is flying.

Never had much of a problem previous season even on FB and twitter groups was easy. Success makes life difficult.

I also recently got a red membership, tried the ticket exchange on the day we played Crystal Palace and managed to get a couple of tickets. It's possible you just need to be quick

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I also recently got a red membership, tried the ticket exchange on the day we played Crystal Palace and managed to get a couple of tickets. It's possible you just need to be quick
I tried same but didn't get any joy.

Are you going to try on Monday for Brighton? I'm gonna try that fingers crossed.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

I tried same but didn't get any joy.

Are you going to try on Monday for Brighton? I'm gonna try that fingers crossed.
Good luck with that. I haven't been lucky at all this season. Spending most of my time on the ticket exchange hoping to pick something up but you have to be quick and lucky at the same time.

Plenty of suggestions that touts with memberships are using bots to grab tickets as soon as they go on sale from the club. Most games are sold out in under 8 minutes. The touts are then trying to sell them on for extortionate amounts. When they can't shift them we see what we saw against Palace - a fair few empty seats.

The Arsenal Supporters Trust and other groups have been encouraging season ticket holders to use the ticket exchange if they aren't attending games but as I said above it's just luck if you manage to pick one up. The best day to get them is on the day of the game which isn't much good to me as I need to get a flight down to London.

Pains me to say it but it was so much easier to get a ticket when we were trash. I remember being amazed how easy it was getting one for the Europa final a few years ago. Now it's a battle.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

By the sounds of it I think I should make people here aware whenever my pair become free. For example I didn't make it to sporting or Bournemouth recently. Had to TX both. Only got about £20 each for the Sporting ones which was a suprise. Always makes me laugh that the club charge a handling fee too.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Good luck with that. I haven't been lucky at all this season. Spending most of my time on the ticket exchange hoping to pick something up but you have to be quick and lucky at the same time.

Plenty of suggestions that touts with memberships are using bots to grab tickets as soon as they go on sale from the club. Most games are sold out in under 8 minutes. The touts are then trying to sell them on for extortionate amounts. When they can't shift them we see what we saw against Palace - a fair few empty seats.

The Arsenal Supporters Trust and other groups have been encouraging season ticket holders to use the ticket exchange if they aren't attending games but as I said above it's just luck if you manage to pick one up. The best day to get them is on the day of the game which isn't much good to me as I need to get a flight down to London.

Pains me to say it but it was so much easier to get a ticket when we were trash. I remember being amazed how easy it was getting one for the Europa final a few years ago. Now it's a battle.
Yeah I'm the same the only benefit is the flights are pretty cheap and as I have family and friends in London I don't have to pay a hotel or anything. If i don't bother going or whatever maybe I lost 50 quid.

But if I can get a ticket for £100 or under I'd be happy enough. I'm gonna try for Brighton and if not maybe just book the flights for Soton and hope for the best.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
By the sounds of it I think I should make people here aware whenever my pair become free. For example I didn't make it to sporting or Bournemouth recently. Had to TX both. Only got about £20 each for the Sporting ones which was a suprise. Always makes me laugh that the club charge a handling fee too.
I'd be happy to pay face value and extra for hassle, trouble or whatever else. Obviously to a degree. If it's a 50 quid ticket I'd happily pay 70-80 quid. Anything north of £100 then I'd have to see. Not because of the price but the principle.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Think the club are doing away with the handling fee as of next season for Ticket Transfer. Not sure about the exchange though. Handling fees are a rip off as there's not much 'handling' going on.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny

£200 ?? … and the rest. That’s cheap online for this season. £200 - £1000 more like. Touts will be a little less and as you’re face to face you can negotiate. Your bargaining position strength is proportional to proximity to kick off time and the distance the tout is from the ground. Prices on the websites also drop on the day of the game.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
£200 ?? … and the rest. That’s cheap online for this season. £200 - £1000 more like. Touts will be a little less and as you’re face to face you can negotiate. Your bargaining position strength is proportional to proximity to kick off time and the distance the tout is from the ground. Prices on the websites also drop on the day of the game.
Yeah there are a lot over £200 but both Leeds and Soton are around £170-180.

The prices for the Soton game are going down slightly online. A week ago on StubHub was €235 and now its €214.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Yeah there are a lot over £200 but both Leeds and Soton are around £170-180.

The prices for the Soton game are going down slightly online. A week ago on StubHub was €235 and now its €214.
Bagged absolutely phenomenal upper tier, front row halfway line tickets from that site for Liverpool home 2 hrs before kick off. Lady Luck was smiling that day. Still a bit expensive compared to face value of course.

I’m a sliver member, if you miss that golden 10 min window to join the queue then you’re finished.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Bagged absolutely phenomenal upper tier, front row halfway line tickets from that site for Liverpool home 2 hrs before kick off. Lady Luck was smiling that day. Still a bit expensive compared to face value of course.

I’m a sliver member, if you miss that golden 10 min window to join the queue then your finished.
I'm only a red member and haven't had any luck the last few months.

When you ordered for Liverpool did they send you the code or did someone actually meet you near the ground?

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

I'm only a red member and haven't had any luck the last few months.

When you ordered for Liverpool did they send you the code or did someone actually meet you near the ground?
pdf tickets sent 10 mins after purchase. Of course you have natural anxiety in the moments before you receive and the moment before you swipe to get into the ground - that’s the gamble!!!

Tom Mix

As a season ticket holder I am astonished how tickets are openly resold on internet sites at outrageous prices. I am Upper Centre on the West Stand and a single for the Wolves game - final game of the season is going there for £5,000!!!

It shouldn't be difficult for the club to find out numbers for these seats and confront the owners.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
As a season ticket holder I am astonished how tickets are openly resold on internet sites at outrageous prices. I am Upper Centre on the West Stand and a single for the Wolves game - final game of the season is going there for £5,000!!!

It shouldn't be difficult for the club to find out numbers for these seats and confront the owners.
There are a lot of Wolves ones, albeit the worst seats in the ground, going for £1000 on sites like this. Good seats a lot more.

It's madness but it's the only way a fan, who can only go to occasional matches, can get a ticket this season. Suppose its supply and demand but I agree the profit some are making is incredible.

RandomHero84

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

It's absolutely criminal reading the prices people are seeing on here.

Especially when I'm regularly selling mine on the exchange for £30 to £60 (depending on the game).

I've been on the wrong end of trying to get tickets so the idea or it just pains me.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It's absolutely criminal reading the prices people are seeing on here.

Especially when I'm regularly selling mine on the exchange for £30 to £60 (depending on the game).

I've been on the wrong end of trying to get tickets so the idea or it just pains me.
Yeah it's a nightmare but as a fan who lives overseas and who can only attend once or twice a year its been difficult this season.

There's literally 2 options. Don't go or pay over the odds.

I'm looking one for Soton and someone offered me one for £140. On the 3rd party sites its running around £170. Thats literally the cheapest match.

If I wanted to go to the Chelsea one I'd be looking at £500.

Top Bottom