• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I just hope people didn't spend crazy amounts on the wolves game
If they spent it, they could probably take the hit. The risk was crystal-clear at the time of purchase. It's like Crypto, don't invest what you're not prepared to lose in its entirety.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Anyone have 2 tickets to the Wolves game for sale?
They are awash at the usual ‘reputable’ aftermarket sites, starting at approx €99 as far as I can see. If you wait till nearer kick off may be even cheaper, if you have the stomach for such shenanigans. Please refrain from any open Wolves support in the home end :)

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

New Ballot System for Arsenal Members​

To ensure fairness and equal opportunity, tickets for home Premier League fixtures will be sold via a ballot system exclusively for Arsenal Members. For each match, Members have a designated window in which to register either individually or as a group (provided that all members in the group meet the necessary requirements for the relevant ballot).

Family Enclosure Ballot

The Family Enclosure is designed for members who are Junior Gunners and Senior Citizen Members. To register in the Family Enclosure Ballot, Silver & Canon Silver members must be accompanied by a Junior Gunner member with a maximum ratio of 2 adults to 1 junior. Please note Junior Gunners aged 13 and under must register with an adult member aged 18 and over. Any ballot applications that do not meet these criteria will be deemed unsuccessful.

Once the ballot process is complete, all applicants will be emailed, regardless of the outcome. Successful applicants will have a 24-hour window to purchase tickets specifically for the family enclosure. It is important to complete the purchase within this timeframe to secure your tickets in the family area.

Silver and Red Ballot

To participate in the ballot for both Silver and Red tickets, Arsenal requires you to authorise a payment card. If your application is successful, the payment card you provided will be automatically charged, and tickets will be assigned to you. The ballot page, when open, will display a range of available prices for your reference. Please keep in mind that successful applicants may be assigned seats from any available areas and prices.

Once the ballot process is complete, both unsuccessful and successful applicants will be emailed It is important to note that booking fees will be applied to this service. In cases where the number of ballot registrations for a match does not exceed the number of available tickets, all members who entered the ballot will be successful in obtaining tickets.

Please take note that if your payment card declines, your ballot application will be unsuccessful.

Useful links

In the event that a Member is unable to attend a match they were successful in the ballot for, and that match has sold out, they will have the option to post their ticket on our Ticket Exchange platform. This way, other fans can purchase the ticket and enjoy the match.

Ticket purchasing limits are specific to each game. For most Premier League games, tickets are available on the basis of one ticket per valid membership. Please note that a maximum of four tickets per ballot registration can be made with valid memberships, subject to availability.

Stay up to date with the latest ticket information and upcoming games by visiting each fixture's Ticket Information page here. All the relevant details, including ballot registration windows and the number of tickets each Member can purchase for a particular game, will be clearly advertised there.

Fire Elmo GIF

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Looking for a ticket for the North London Derby at home. Either one or two tickets. Anything will work! :D

Going to be rarer than rocking horse sh*t mate. If you have a lot of money to throw at it then you will get one im guessing £500-£1000 per ticket. Can’t advise much on where to go with all these new ticket changes in place this season but please do due in-depth due diligence and don’t get scammed.

Reddit have an Arsenal spare ticket sub. I have used @SpareArsenal on Twitter several times with great success but he is not cheap.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Impressive, they somehow managed to make the online box office even worse. Now you have to que up to just have a look on ticket exchange.

overmars1993

Saying hi to all and have been a silent reader here. Fan since 93 and big fan!

I have 1 ticket to Arsenal vs Sp**s (Foundry Legend category). Am selling at original price purchased as a friend has drop out.

Anyone keen can PM for details :)

PS: My last game was at our Emirates as we won 1-0 vs Southampton am really excited gg to the NLD on 24 Sep. Looking to see North London in red

GT2006

Hi all. lifelong Irish arsenal fan, have a red membership on the site but no tickets seem to be showing up at all for any games even through the ballot (website is pretty hard to use also). if anyone does have tickets they aren’t using for any home games (PL or CL) please PM me. I got over to the Newcastle game last season and loved to see the stadium rocking back to its old self despite the 0-0. cheers!

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Hi all. lifelong Irish arsenal fan, have a red membership on the site but no tickets seem to be showing up at all for any games even through the ballot (website is pretty hard to use also). if anyone does have tickets they aren’t using for any home games (PL or CL) please PM me. I got over to the Newcastle game last season and loved to see the stadium rocking back to its old self despite the 0-0. cheers!
If you've paid for red membership you should most certainly be able to enter the red member ballots. No point in having it otherwise?

boonthegoon

Arteta In by November

Player:Ødegaard
I'm going to Europe in a week or so. Lens is not too far away from where I'm going to say. But the tickets $360 😭 is there any place where I can buy tickets at face value? Would be great if someone here is selling.

Or I don't mind paying extra but 360 is 5-6x and a bit too much. Any help would be appreciated. I have watched arsenal only in friendlies so far lol.

overmars1993

I have 1 VIP Foundry Legend ticket available to today's Arsenal vs Sp**s game. Would be at stadium in a bit and watching the game too.

Selling at face value (£1200) and genuine seller. Ticket is at block 6x. Do msg for details.

COYG!

Latest posts

Top Bottom