• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets

Synical

Miss Superstitious

As a season ticket holder I am astonished how tickets are openly resold on internet sites at outrageous prices. I am Upper Centre on the West Stand and a single for the Wolves game - final game of the season is going there for £5,000!!!

It shouldn't be difficult for the club to find out numbers for these seats and confront the owners.
Yes it wouldn't be difficult at all. Makes you wonder why they don't bother 🤔

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Yes it wouldn't be difficult at all. Makes you wonder why they don't bother 🤔
They have definitely announced putting one or two things in place midway this season. Some AI detection of bots and banning detected accounts (a few innoncent members say they have been affected) and also they say they are doing some spot checks for home and away tickets (esp away) to see if your ID matches the ticket.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Player:Jesus
Being from Australia, seeing Arsenal at the Emirates is high on the bucket list and would love nothing more than to catch a game this season.

Past few weeks I've seriously considered trying to get a ticket to one of either then Brighton/Wolves games but I've quickly learnt how difficult it can be. I'll be trying for the Red Member tickets for Brighton when they go on sale tomorrow, fingers crossed.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Being from Australia, seeing Arsenal at the Emirates is high on the bucket list and would love nothing more than to catch a game this season.

Past few weeks I've seriously considered trying to get a ticket to one of either then Brighton/Wolves games but I've quickly learnt how difficult it can be. I'll be trying for the Red Member tickets for Brighton when they go on sale tomorrow, fingers crossed.
Brighton match on stub hub for about 400 quid. That's about 2 days wages over your neck of the woods from what I remember when I worked there.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Join the queue way before 10am is my advice

andeoch1

Log on early and good luck

boxerumble

Baked Canadian

Join the queue from 9 onwards by clicking as if you want to purchase a ticket for something else. Keep repeating the process till you get stuck in the the ‘real’ queue. Clear cookies on each loop.

Queue opens approx 9:05 - 9:20. Nobody knows exactly when.
This is great info, thanks. I was literally about to post and ask the forum here. That means 4am local time for me. D'oh.
I'm a Red member and will fly to London if I can get a pair of tickets for the Brighton game.

And for those wondering, the cheapest I can find online is for minimum $800 USD for a pair of upper tier tickets - madness.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Join the queue from 9 onwards by clicking as if you want to purchase a ticket for something else. Keep repeating the process till you get stuck in the the ‘real’ queue. Clear cookies on each loop.

Queue opens approx 9:05 - 9:20. Nobody knows exactly when.
Do you find it works best on a phone or laptop? Or doesn't matter? Great info as I was gonna log on just normally at 10 like other times but maybe thats why I haven't had any luck.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Brighton match on stub hub for about 400 quid. That's about 2 days wages over your neck of the woods from what I remember when I worked there.
Just had a quick look, they've shot up to 570gbp for the cheapest one (upper tier in the nosebleed section). Bit ridiculous, that's over half the airfare for me to just fly there haha

Will try my luck with the Red tickets tonight and ticket exchange for the next couple of weeks. With the logistics of it all for someone like me, it's difficult as I can't really book any flights/accommodation until I've secured a ticket well in advance, really envy you guys that can secure a ticket on ticket exchange on matchday!

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Just had a quick look, they've shot up to 570gbp for the cheapest one (upper tier in the nosebleed section). Bit ridiculous, that's over half the airfare for me to just fly there haha

Will try my luck with the Red tickets tonight and ticket exchange for the next couple of weeks. With the logistics of it all for someone like me, it's difficult as I can't really book any flights/accommodation until I've secured a ticket well in advance, really envy you guys that can secure a ticket on ticket exchange on matchday!
Yeah for you if you aren't already planning a trip and just making the most of the opportunity while you are here it's a nightmare.

I don't live in the UK anymore but live in Europe so it is handy for me, plus I've friends and family in London so, while my aim would always be getting to the match, I have another reason to visit.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Do you find it works best on a phone or laptop? Or doesn't matter? Great info as I was gonna log on just normally at 10 like other times but maybe thats why I haven't had any luck.

Any success I’ve had this season has been on a laptop. And tbh I run one browser at home and another browser on my remote work session for luck. Make sure you clear your cookies between each attempt.

From the time the queue opens at a random moment between approximately 0905-0925 you have around 8-10 mins to join if you want a pair. If you want a single it’s slightly easier as some people fail transactions and you can swoop in - I’ve heard of members bagging single tickets up to 10:20 even after the ‘sold out’ notice is given.

Above timings are for Silver, you may have an even smaller window for Red.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Red tickets for Brighton sold out in 6 mins. Meanwhile I get in around an hour early and still stuck in the queue, telling me my "expected arrival time on the site is more than an hour". Lovely stuff.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Red tickets for Brighton sold out in 6 mins. Meanwhile I get in around an hour early and still stuck in the queue, telling me my "expected arrival time on the site is more than an hour". Lovely stuff.
Yeah I was same. No chance of getting tickets this way this season. Looks like overpaying is the only way.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

Yeah I was same. No chance of getting tickets this way this season. Looks like overpaying is the only way.
I mean I'd be willing to pay up to about $300-$400 AUD for a once in a lifetime opportunity but the prices I'm seeing online are ludicrous.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
I mean I'd be willing to pay up to about $300-$400 AUD for a once in a lifetime opportunity but the prices I'm seeing online are ludicrous.
The problem is there are people willing to pay that money for Soton at home. Lol.

I'm looking for ones for Soton now around £170 which is about $350. If they drop below £130 or so I'll probably bite the bullet.

serenitynow

Ex-fransgooner

The problem is there are people willing to pay that money for Soton at home. Lol.

I'm looking for ones for Soton now around £170 which is about $350. If they drop below £130 or so I'll probably bite the bullet.
That's a decent deal all things considered. Cheapest I've found for Brighton are around $700 AUD on FanPass. Don't even know if that's a legit website.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Martinelli
Yeah no chance getting tickets this way, my best bet is to just go to London and try ticket exchange on matchday

Top Bottom