• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tickets

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
There appear to be tickets on the ticket exchange for the Leeds game in case anyone's interested.
I checked there and its not showing anything. Think you almost have to be on it all day refreshing and hope for the best.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
Thats what I have experienced. Tickets that come up go out in a flash.

Totally confirm this. As soon as you see a ticket it’s gone by the time you even start to react. In previous seasons they used to sit there for a few mins before being picked up.

AmeriGooner

Err…is the flight included in that right?

Anyway, enjoy the game and welcome. Hope you have a great time. Feel free to ask anything about match day.

Thanks, I appreciate that. We planned to hit up the Tollington pre-match but if there’s anything else we should do we are certainly open to suggestions.

adrianho7070

Hello,

Could you please advise, im looking to book a flight for brighton game.

Is there any reason of this match being in a risk of being rescheduled?

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Looks like the club are trying. Half a million IP addresses blocked in one morning.

Madness like. Waited for ages for the Brighton tickets no joy. 3 family members/friends did the same and no joy.

£200 for the Leeds game on 3rd party websites.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Hello,

Well we're not in any competitions....have you checked if Brighton are?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Looks like the club are trying. Half a million IP addresses blocked in one morning.

It's all very well them telling people not to use touts but if you're desperate to see your team what do you do? I don't understand why they don't just insist on you showing ID to get in. When I used that livetickets website the name on the ticket was a man, which I'm clearly not .

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
It's all very well them telling people not to use touts but if you're desperate to see your team what do you do? I don't understand why they don't just insist on you showing ID to get in. When I used that livetickets website the name on the ticket was a man, which I'm clearly not .
Maybe the security thought you were identifying as a man that day. The way the world is nowadays you never know.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

That's the point, nobody looked at my ticket 😂
Security at Arsenal

security GIF

MartiSaka

Join my "Occupy A-M" movement here 🗳
Supposedly these 3rd party websites with supposedly large quantity of tickets at exhorbitant prices don’t always guarantee you a ticket. When someone buys a ticket, the seller then tries to source the ticket assuming he will be able to find one at massively marked up price. He is just a middle man. Given the demand currently, sometimes they are unable to source sufficient tickets and they will give the buyers a refund at very short notice before the game. Totally unacceptable if you are travelling from far distances based on the assumption you have a ticket.

lamby22

It's Not Lupus

Almost 20 minutes into today's game and plenty of empty seats. Tickets bought with the intention of selling them on no doubt. Looks like it didn't work out for the touts.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Almost 20 minutes into today's game and plenty of empty seats. Tickets bought with the intention of selling them on no doubt. Looks like it didn't work out for the touts.

What I want to know is why the people in the highest row haven't moved down to sit on them.

14Henry

Looking for receipts 👀
Good point. Possibly too polite. I think people just tend to sit where they're allocated.
It is a disgrace like. I'd give my left ball to be there at the match. All the 3rd party websites were quoting £200-250. That's a disgrace like.

I get they need to mark up and find the tickets and all but stick it on for £150 and they'd have been bought. Or even abit less.

iainh1

Agreed, today was the first game my kids and I (3 silver members) had managed to get tickets only to then see a whole lot of empty seats during the game. What's the issue then, touts with memberships getting the tickets and not managing to sell them? Or what else? Really annoying as we have none now till the end of the season?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
A-M CL Draft Campeón 🏆
Hello,

The date for the Brighton game will be announced on April 6

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Agreed, today was the first game my kids and I (3 silver members) had managed to get tickets only to then see a whole lot of empty seats during the game. What's the issue then, touts with memberships getting the tickets and not managing to sell them? Or what else? Really annoying as we have none now till the end of the season?
Arsenal said they 'hold' about 200 tickets per match- tickets where they're suspicious and they make those people show ID and the majority of them don't turn up. If groups of seats bought together by touts using bots etc were held then it makes sense why groups of empty chairs are seen.

The bad thing is if those tickets are held for one game the touts will just try again next time so it doesn't solve the problem and you've just got empty seats when there's people willing to fly from abroad to see the match 🥹😭

Top Bottom