• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tim Ream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vela

Established Member
Linked with Red Bulls defender Tim Ream
http://goal.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/08/20/arsenal-may-covet-a-red-bull-on-the-rise/?ref=soccer

“They are following Tim regularly and have done for a while, and they have told me the same,” Erik Soler, the Red Bulls’ general manager and sporting director, said last Saturday night in reference to Arsenal.

“We have not had an offer for Tim, and my personal opinion is that he should stay here this season and next,” Soler said. “It would be good for him.”

GDeep™

League is very weak
We apparently got people flying out to the states soon to wrap up a deal. Input on this guy from MLS fans would be great.

ebouenolike

Established Member
images

The Escaped Ape

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NebkoD3GFw" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NebkoD3GFw</a>

just a glimpse of him.. i know just about nothing about him (dont really follow MLS)

ebouenolike

Established Member
Lots of talk he was recommended by TH14. Might just be lazy speculation, but that would give me more confidence.

Clarkey

Makes sense if Squillaci is off in January/Summer and Ream is heading in to fill the gap while Miquel and Bartley develop among others. You just know we would be left in the situation of another injury blitz and be forced to start with a Ream/Miquel pairing though.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
:lol: Please God, no. This guy is nowhere near good enough for Arsenal. He's a decent ball-playing defender but he's made so many mistakes for the national team and is no longer first choice.

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
Clarkey said:
Makes sense if Squillaci is off in January/Summer and Ream is heading in to fill the gap while Miquel and Bartley develop among others. You just know we would be left in the situation of another injury blitz and be forced to start with a Ream/Miquel pairing though.

Is Ream even of Squillaci 'pedigree', though? I mean, Squillaci was considered a decent, experienced defender before signing for us.

kooldawg

Established Member
American_Gooner said:
:lol: Please God, no. This guy is nowhere near good enough for Arsenal. He's a decent ball-playing defender but he's made so many mistakes for the national team and is no longer first choice.

Great, he'll slot in here with no problems! :twisted: :twisted:

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Sounds like something you'd get from a ****ing sex shop. :lol:

CandysRoom

Established Member
I don't know either way, but the negative comments remind me of those levelled at Vermaelen and Koscielny before they came.

GoOnYouGunners

American_Gooner said:

He was absolutely awful during the Gold Cup this last summer. He had me longing for Onyewu. That's how bad he was.

I want an American to play for Arsenal badly, but Ream just isn't the right player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom