• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Titi in Oz Top 10

Asterix

Established Member
Australia's premier football commentator Les Murray has come up with his top 10 and worst 10 things concerning football, largely from an Australian perspective. You can view the list here but some things won't mean a lot to non-Oz readers:

http://www4.sbs.com.au/opinions/index.php3?id=41714

The best was no. 9

Thierry Henry: Of all football things to which Australian audiences have been exposed, this lithe Frenchman has been the greatest source of delight. Even if the world’s national coaches thought Zizou was better.

Sadly ManUre did not make the Worst top 10.

-SAVIOLA-

Reading that reminds me how pathetic Australia is when it comes to soccer. Why don't they rename soccer Harry Kewell, and get over a stupid friendly victory over a side that did not give a **** on the night.

And KoLo28 Jako needs to retire the old bastard is only embarasing himself and your crappy club. CARN FREO!

KoLo28

haha, you're a joke mate. Just like the rest of you **** supporters.

Fremantle : Been in the competition for 9 years... been in the finals once, hahaha.

West Coast : Been in the competition 17 years, and within eight years had won 2 premierships and runner up in one. Plus we've been in the finals 13 out of the 17 years.

Could you enlighten me on how many derbies the dockers have won compared the west coast?

Jackovich embarrasing himself?

Best and fairest 1993 (equal), 1994, 1995, 2000; 3rd best and fairest 1992; All-Australian 1994, 1995

Last 2 years....

2002 - 8 brownlow votes 4th Best and fairest
2003 - Av. 13 poss and kicked 14goals.
+ 8th most goals, 3rd for marks & 9th for disposals....

Enough said, now be quiet you pansy from Lavender Lane.

Sorry, i know this is not an AFL forum, I wont do it again!!

Go The Mighty Eagles!

-SAVIOLA-

Oh wait you forgot to mention the fact that when West Coast won the prem they had a whole state side and infact with the squad they were able to choose from UNDERACHIEVED. And since we have been here what have you done??

Though I guess the past is all that you guys can hang on to, the thing is we are better than you now and you know your going down the toilet.

KoLo28

1. They did not underachieve.
2. You don't see Port Adelaide coming up with these lame dockers excuses
3. You're better than us now? It looks like you're going on last years results, well thats 2 wins to us and 1 to you.
4. I admit you've got a good young squad... but you can't hide from the fact the eagles do to.. we aint going down the toilet.
5. The past is what makes you the club you are, once you achieve something you just don't forget about it, it's just you've got nothing to hold on to... just 20,000crowds and floating somewhere in the bottom half of the table.

Thankyou, and goodnight.

Arsenal Quotes

As far as i'm concerned, Tony Adams is the effing Empire State Building

Ian Wright
Top Bottom