• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

To All Russian posters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
Right, some of you are really testing our patience.

If you want to argue amongst yourselves go somewhere else.

If you just want to post stupidity and insults go somewhere else.

If you want to post in Russian go somewhere else.

If you want to have a sensible talk about football then you're welcome, please continue to post. But please beware we are getting very close to banning people and blocking their ISP's.

MadUKV

ExiledInNewcastle:
We had the same problem at our guestbook and chat, only that it came from DynamoKiev "so-called-fans". It's inevitable.

Exiled In Newcastle

Established Member
It may be inevitable, but we can stop it. It's easy to start blocking peoples ISP's but I don't want to have to do that as it may block sensible users as well.

We are asking nothing from our Russian visitors that we don't insist on from our regulars.

MadUKV

OPArsenal:
I've joined this forum long way before you did, I dare say. So guess who's gonna go out...
And I haven't posted ANY of such insulting rubbish in ArseBlog as you've just done. First learn Russian, visit our sites, speak out and maybe get some respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom