• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

"Together Together" is BACK

• Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date
  • Replies 24
  • Views 1,128
A

Anonymous

For the 1st time in a long time after the Newcastle game which we won 0-1 the players got TOGETHER after the final whistle in a circle supporting eachother.

That was sooooo great!

thierrys_girl

Established Member
me too, i love it when they do the togther together group hug. Like HG said i hope this togetherness will retain the title.

Together, together

BTW When did the team spirit leave?

Mark

Established Member
The confidence is getting back. This is just what we need right now. We've remembered how to get results.

A

Anonymous

Did anyone see and hear Henry in the tunnel.....when he said to the camera "I need a Shave" :D

Kyla

Team spirit has always been there- there is an incredible closeness amongst the players- it just pissed me off when these bouts of hugging would appear when things were going well- we need to see more unity on the playing field rather than before and after the whistle goes.

Also, sorry for reverting back to the 7th grade here, but is anyone else really ****ed off with the way Chelsea are now trying to "copy us"- the number of times I've seen John Terry trying to force a hugging camaraderie b/w the Chelsea players is getting on my nerves- you can't "force" or "fabricate" team spirit- it has to be genuine and real. It comes from years of togetherness- just like our lads at Arsenal- they've been through some tough times together so when they embrace you know they mean it. It's lovely to watch, but I find myself seething trying to see Chelsea do the same. They can NEVER have what we have - so stop ****ing trying, you Russian mafioso ****s!

Needed to vent!!! :x

stav25

Chelsea havent been thru the highs:
winning the league for the first time in 3 years at OT
doubles
record breaking unbeaten runs

or the lows:
FA cup final 2001
CL 2001 and 2004
throwing the league away 2003

to have any kind of team spirit. The Arsenal are more like a family than anything else. The highs and lows have brought them together, but most importantly, they all KNOW each other and how they will react in certain situations. They know each other's strengths and weaknesses/character. how can Ch£l$ki know this after four or five months compared to Arsenal's four or five years??

(I've got) More-in-your-ho Jose doesnt know what his team will do in the run in because he and they have never been there together. Arsène knows his team, how they react in certain types of games and how to get the right results at the right time. The self proclaimed demi god at Shamford Bridge is going into everything blind.

This is crucial to this season and I think it's what will undo Ch£l$ki in the end. I think they'll be a lot more dangerous next season. As in the words of Flava Flav (if anyone's old enuff to remember him)

DON'T BELIEVE THE HYPE!

:twisted:

Rocafella

Established Member
Oh Chelsea have had their lows. A certain 2-0 defeat in an FA Cup final comes to mind when Ray Parlour nearly tore the net off.

Henry IV

It was great to see the lads going into the group hug after the win. There's a bit of steel in their performances now.

nidza7

Established Member
i guess it`s just shows how tough and important this win was to the team.hug like this at stamford bridge and i`ll be over the moon. :wink:

Top Bottom