• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Tomáš Rosický: Little Mozart's Last Bow

DJ_Markstar

Based and Artetapilled

Player:Martinelli
I didn't see a Rosicky thread, so I thought I'd create one here.

Isn't it funny how he seems to be getting better and, oddly, faster as he gets older? What is the secret? Can we finally praise the AFC medical team for getting something right? Was his long injury lay off a factor in his longevity? Is there something else at play here?

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
Re: Thomas Rosicky - The Benjamin Button of AFC

4119f0a2c022d762d005fbbe47cf028fa94eec17dc3a36cae60a98e099df004b.jpg

Proof

Established Member

I think his long injury lay off is a big factor in his longevity. I would definitely pick him ahead of Wilshere.

Rosicky was the modern day version of Mario Gotze in terms of hype and status as a top talent. He should have and could have gone down as one of the greatest football players of all time in the same breath as Pavel Nedved.

90-rosa.gif

SiMamu

Part time Leeds fan

It's 'Tomas', not 'Thomas' :D.

Rosicky has arguably been our most consistent player over the past few years. Not producing some of the moments of magic that the likes of Alexis, Ramsey and Cazorla can produce, but always performing at a solid 7/10 rating, and generally making the team play better and with more intensity. Overall, he's outperformed both Wilshere and Ramsey over the course of the past three of four seasons (as in he's been more consistent than both since 2011/12). He plays with more intensity, with a better attitude and works harder than Özil and Wilshere, despite being 10-12 years their senior. Rosicky's the only one who still tries to play Wengerball at its best: quick, intricate and magnificent. When him and Cazorla are at their best playing together, it's magical to watch.

GDeep™

League is very weak

Think he's bit of a fraud these days. Sits on the bench most weeks, sometimes he'll get minutes when the opposition are knackered late in a game, will show a burst of pace or nice pass.

Offers little else. I'm not sure he's worth the squad space.

CurryFlavoured

Established Member

I think he's a great squad player, should be playing more often especially seeing how well he did in his run of starts earlier in the season. We are more balanced with him in instead of one of Santi or Özil.

clockwork orange

Blind faith in "LVG filoshophy"

Think so too. Reads the game so well, defensively he's better than Santi or Özil.

Taylor Gang Gunners

Say Yeh or You're Making The List
Trusted ⭐

I thought Rosicky should've been moved on last summer but for me he's proved his worth. He's about as valuable a squaddie as you're gonna get, still capable of the odd moment of magic. Good weapon for big games too with his guile and energy, mad that at 34 he's one of our busiest players.

You hear nothing but good things from people who've played with him.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
If the initial appalling error in the title wasn't bad enough, the man swaggers back some 33 hours later and points the ****ing finger at someone else. I was rolling about the floor screaming in disgust a minute ago. Speechless.

celestis

Arsenal-Mania Veteran

My favourite player of the last few years . Middle of 2011-2012
he came in to midfield and turned our season around . Finally saw why they call him little Mozart . He controls tempo like no one else in our squad . We always tend to play with urgency when he is pulling the strings .

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He is a good player capable of moments of magic and as others have alluded to he always looks busy.

It's funny though, Southampton in the cup most were wanting him out, just shows how quickly opinions change.

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
celestis said:
My favourite player of the last few years . Middle of 2011-2012
he came in to midfield and turned our season around . Finally saw why they call him little Mozart . He controls tempo like no one else in our squad . We always tend to play with urgency when he is pulling the strings .

You finally see the light!

I just hope Jack and Aaron learn tempo control from him, not many player can do that today (and some if not most who can are veteran like Pirlo)

GDeep™

League is very weak
Feel for Rosicky here, Wenger should let him leave to play elsewhere.

Same will happen with Theo, he'll sign and never see that striker spot again.

Danskin

Established Member
Rosicky wanted to extend the contract. If he wants to stay, then there's no need to feel sorry for him. He knows what's his situation at the club.

Livedk

Established Member
I love him - but 85k/week for the 6-10 games he gets to play as a sub next year isnt an impressive return.

he wants to play and should leave to get some regular playing time - would be best all around. but he has been a great player for us.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Great news, hope we get rid of him when Cech signs, fine him as well for comments like that.

Disgraceful.

Livedk

Established Member
Great news, hope we get rid of him when Cech signs, fine him as well for comments like that.

Disgraceful.

a bit harsh ? he hardly said anything

"Since the moment Arsène Wenger 'used' the option in my contract, I haven't even been on the bench.

"I am laughing but it's not funny.

"It´s frustrating but I am a professional. Even if you lose your place, you must still be prepared because the situation can change.

"I'll start the summer preparation with Arsenal and that's the whole of my plan for the time being."

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Twice recently he's mouthed off when he's back home, he should be grateful we stuck with him through all his injury hit years and have even give him new deals on good money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom